Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dream Team Project Discuss Dream Team Dollar-Thon in the Site News and Information forums; Just sent in $5.00 - Come one people - let's get this family to WDW!!!!!! Great Idea Lou!!!...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Just sent in $5.00 - Come one people - let's get this family to WDW!!!!!!

Great Idea Lou!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorma
    You should get a page that looks like this when you click on the make a donation button. You don't?

Um... no I didn't get that page. Your post is the first time I've seen it!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

This is what the page I keep getting says:

Please enter an amount greater than zero.

We are sorry, we are experiencing temporary difficulties. Please try again later. If this error occurred while making a payment, avoid duplicate payments by checking your Account Overview before resending a payment.

Message 3005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Des difficultés temporaires nous empêchent d'effectuer cette opération. Nous vous prions de nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement. Si cette erreur est survenue lors d'un paiement, évitez tout paiement en double en vérifiant l'Aperçu du compte avant de renouveler l'opération.

Message 3005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Siamo spiacenti: il servizio è temporaneamente sospeso a causa di problemi tecnici. Ti preghiamo di riprovare più tardi. Se questo errore si è verificato durante l'esecuzione di un pagamento, ti suggeriamo di accedere al tuo conto e controllarne le Attività recenti nella pagina di Informazioni generali prima di ripetere l'operazione, onde evitare l'invio di un doppio pagamento.

Messaggio 3005

Leider haben wir zurzeit ein technisches Problem. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal. Sollte diese Meldung während einer Zahlung erscheinen, überprüfen Sie bitte zunächst Ihre Kontoübersicht, um doppelte Zahlungen zu vermeiden.

Meldung 3005

Lo sentimos, en este momento tenemos problemas. Inténtelo de nuevo más tarde. Si este error ha ocurrido mientras realizaba un pago, evite pagos duplicados comprobando la descripción general de su cuenta antes de volver a realizar dicho pago.

Mensaje 3005

对不起,我们的系统暂时无法提供服务,请稍后再试。如果本问题是在进行付款时出现,请在重新付款之前核对您 的账户信息,以避免重复付款。

消息 3005

Return to the homepage

About | Accounts | Fees | Privacy | Security Center | Contact Us | User Agreement | Developers | Jobs | Buyer Credit | Referrals | Shops | Mass Pay

PayPal, an eBay company

Copyright © 1999-2005 PayPal. All rights reserved.
    Information about FDIC pass-through insurance

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Did you try a different browser? (If you have more then one)
    I know sometimes things dont open up with my Internet Explorer so I have to try Netscape.
    Can you get on a different computer somewhere? A friend's? Family? School? Library? etc.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

That's a good suggestion. I'll try that this afternoon. Otherwise, is there a physical address I can just send a check?

"What are you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!

Ellura is offline Fastpass Holder
    Just sent in my 5.00. Come on everyone, lets make a wish come true!!!
    Brilliant idea Lou!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ellura

"You may not like my methods but you'll surely know my name!'"

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Hey , how's the Dollar-Thon going?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    To everyone who has contributed, I cannot thank you enough for your generous donations to the project. The initial response to the DollarThon was wonderful, and I am incredibly grateful. Of course, many of you disregarded the "$1 only" part of the reuqest, and your donations have gone a long way to bringing us closer to outr goal.

As of now, we are unfortunately not close enough to our goal to make me think we'll reach it before the end of the year, even with additional personal contributions from me. I have a few other ideas to help get us closer, and will do all I can to make it happen soon.

Once again, the outpouring of support and generosity of the DWT Family is overwhelming. You have all done so much to help, and for that I am eternally grateful. I know that we will reach our goal soon, and together we can all share in what will be a truly joyous moment for us all, as well as the child and family we help.

Thank you again. I'll keep you all informed as the Project progresses.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Any new progress?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Well, things have really slowed down (crawled), epsecially with the holidays, but I'll see what I can do to try and make this happen soon. I want to thank all of you for all of your kindness and generosity. Every little bit helps, and I apprecaite it more than you know. I'll keep you updated as we inch closer to our goal.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12