Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Dream Team Project Discuss Dream Team Fundraising Auction in the Site News and Information forums; Wow that is amazing! Nice work everyone!...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Wow that is amazing! Nice work everyone!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    What wonderful results!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Hats off to everyone; organizers, donators and those all important bidders! What a great result. I'm so happy I was able to get my donation there in time.
    I looked at the total and wondered if those of us who would have liked to have attended the meet could throw a dollar into an envelope and round that total up to $4,000.00. Anyone care to join me?
    Last edited by mini-V; 07-16-2006 at 03:11 AM.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I signed on this morning specifically to see what the results were and I was THRILLED to see how wonderfully it went! Hats off to everyone who was involved in making a wonderful dream come true for some special children! I'm already setting things aside for next years auction and hoping against hope that I can be there to do some bidding myself!

Congratulations Lou! I can completely understand you being speechless...what a wonderful feeling this must have been for you!

BTW.....who won the Nutcrackers?????? I would love to hear from any of the DWT members who had the winning bid on the auction items!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    The results are awesome!! Pat and Lou and their crew totally rock!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    The results are awesome!! Pat and Lou and their crew totally rock!!!!
    Psst...Kellie, do you know who got the Nutcrackers?????

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98

Not sure

Quote Originally Posted by devkxl
    Not sure

Thanks anyways...

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Pat would have the information but I'm not sure it is something that will be published. I do remember the young lady who got the Goofy nutcracker since she stood by me with her money in hand to pay for the item and kept watch on her bid to make sure no one else got it. She was thrilled to have placed the winning bid and probably the most excited of all the winners. If I remember correctly she is not a DWT member. I will say that there were a few of our "family" that took home items and others that were sad about being outbid.
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

Did anyone here get the Holiday package?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Debbie-Habba is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I was very sad.. I bid on several items and did not win a darn thing!
    But we still had a great time and met some AWESOME new friends!

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom-Morrow"

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Wow!!!!!!

I think this picture best sums it up! When Lou saw the total his mouth literally fell open and stayed that way for a good 5 minutes.

TWO families are going to WDW!!! What an amazing response!

A HUGE Thank you to April, for taking on a lot of the detail work: the table signs, the clipboards & bid sheets, the posters, the help wrapping, the incredible items you donated, the late night IM sessions, and getting up at 4:30 in the morning to get to Allentown before 9 a.m. on Saturday, and so much more! She really put so much creativity and talent into this, and made it so special!

More thanks to Janet (Goofygirl) for handling the cashier's job with grace and skill, and for all the work she did helping April with her parts. She kept everything running smoothly and made sure everyone left with a smile, too!

Flutter and her DD and Tiggerguy were our muscle team, and I can't thank them enough for the help unloading and setting up. Tiggerguy also did an awesome job as "keeper of the lists." Between each round, this team - along with Mandabella and my DD - swooped into action and got everything tallied, cleared, and then set up the new items in 30 minutes!!

To Fred Block, we are so grateful for the space, the opportunity, and the support you gave us! Your meet was incredible, and you (and your family and the amazing volunteers) deserve a huge round of applause! (and to not hear the words "next year" for at least a week )

And to everyone who donated items, again THANK YOU! Without you, we wouldn't have gotten this far!

Disney Fans are the BEST!!!!

Edit: I knew I was forgetting someone....so sorry! Thanks to Linda D. also for helping at the auction tables!
    Last edited by disneydame2004; 07-17-2006 at 01:37 PM. Reason: adding thanks!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Congratulations! A job well done.
    They call me "Nana"

Wow sounds great Pat, would have loved to be there.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast