Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Dream Team Project Discuss Dream Team Fundraising Auction in the Site News and Information forums; oh where oh where are those last 2 toys? I am determined to find them now....lol...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    oh where oh where are those last 2 toys?
    I am determined to find them now....lol

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    A sneak peek at some of the other cool things that have come in:
    - lithographs & lithograph sets
    - cookie jar
    - snowglobe
    - scrapbooking stuff
    - plush and beanies
    - book
    - CD
    - DVD
    - posters
    (that's all the peek for now you'll have to wait for the specifics!)

We're doing pretty well, but can still use more! Especially in the following areas:
    -- pins
    -- collectibles (figurines, snowglobes, etc.)
    -- Christmas ornaments
    -- books, CD's, and movies
    -- anything and everything Disney!

If you can help in any way, or have questions, please email or PM me! Thanks!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

ONE MORE TOY ONE MORE TOY....I cant find the last one...it is driving me nuts cause I know it I just saw the one I am missing right after we moved in here. I apparantly have too much stuff

I did stop at salvation army store today and get a big ole bag of items for a good price. I would still like to pick up some at Goodwill. Have to get hold of the man in charge.

I will ship everything at once...tho the promo from Mcdonalds may be a bit of a problem...I will figure somthing out--prob more then one package

I've heard there are more packages in the mail....... could it be from you???

Let's make some magic happen!!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Haven't mailed them out yet. I was waiting for Goodwill to finally call me back. SIGH>>>only called the man 3 times before he got back to me...I was pretty much a pest about it LOL what ever works LOL Anyway...going tomorrow to buy toys from them at 50% off...YAY! I will ship everything later this week, gives me time to get them all prettied up into baskets.
    I gave the man from Goodwill the URL of the thread too so he can verify I am not in it for personal gain, THOOOOOO with a 3 yr old a few things may not make it. Sorry guys but you have lost the GIANT Minnie plush--not that I wanted this thing in the house but do I have a choice? NO--"My Minnie, you cant give it away."
    It is one from the parks too....and judging by how much our Figment cost, prob a $35 dollar stuffed animal. Oh well, next years auction.

A BIG THANK YOU to the Salvation Army Thrift Store and Goodwill Industries in Dubois, Pa for their help and the discounts. You are helping to make a kid very happy,

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485
    Haven't mailed them out yet. I was waiting for Goodwill to finally call me back. SIGH>>>only called the man 3 times before he got back to me...I was pretty much a pest about it LOL what ever works LOL Anyway...going tomorrow to buy toys from them at 50% off...YAY! I will ship everything later this week, gives me time to get them all prettied up into baskets.
    I gave the man from Goodwill the URL of the thread too so he can verify I am not in it for personal gain, THOOOOOO with a 3 yr old a few things may not make it. Sorry guys but you have lost the GIANT Minnie plush--not that I wanted this thing in the house but do I have a choice? NO--"My Minnie, you cant give it away."
    It is one from the parks too....and judging by how much our Figment cost, prob a $35 dollar stuffed animal. Oh well, next years auction.

A BIG THANK YOU to the Salvation Army Thrift Store and Goodwill Industries in Dubois, Pa for their help and the discounts. You are helping to make a kid very happy,
    Tell your DD if she wants to keep the Minnie she has to give up one of her toys to the auction!

LOL Vixen, definitely let the little one keep her Minnie Mouse! Thank you for all your efforts! And a second big THANK YOU to the Salvation Army Thrift Store and Goodwill Industries of Dubois, PA!!!! You rock!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Tell your DD if she wants to keep the Minnie she has to give up one of her toys to the auction!
    LOL....She already has given up a few toys, she just hasnt realized them gone yet....ssssssshhhhhhh!!!! dont tell LOL

No prob and no thanks needed....gives me something worthwhile to do with my time and energy.

Majestic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    It's looking more and more like this will be a really fun addition to this year's event! I'm really looking forward to it. Way to go DWT team!

Fred Block
    DisMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator
    Fred Block
    MagicMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

http://www.magicmeets.com

OK...all bought, almost all basketed up, and ready to mail. Now I only need to know where to mail them to. PM me or call me.

I've PMed the address to you, Vixen! Thank you again!!!

For those of you I haven't heard from: There is still time and need for more donations..... please be a part of helping make some magic!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Shipping a package soon

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Just started working on my donations. You'll have them soon.

Remind me why I am doing this again......uggg NO MORE BASKETS! I am going to be seeing these things in my sleep. AND THE GRAND TOTAL IS>>>>>> 10 + the box of about 30-40 other small toys and a few stand alone items. I ran out of containers to put them in. Y'all are going to laugh at some of the wrap they are in....i also ran out of that neat cellophane stuff and had to resort to Saran Wrap LOL Now I just have to get them boxed up. UUMMMM...please expect way more then one package...I can't find a box big eunf...lol Take a pic of them for me since my camera's still not fixed. Good luck to the winners of them.

OK..I said expect more then one box....umm try 4. Three of them are boxes that 4 onegallon jugs of car oil come in...pretty decent size box ****laughs sarcastically...what was I thinking?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast