Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Dream Team Project Discuss Dream Team Fundraising Auction in the Site News and Information forums; LOL You were thinking of that child that will get to go to Disney World instead of the hospital for a little while!!! Vix, you're the best!...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    LOL You were thinking of that child that will get to go to Disney World instead of the hospital for a little while!!! Vix, you're the best!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    lol...yes i was thank you for reminding me... You are going to have to stop paying me compliments, I am going to get a big head LOL

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    you only get a big head when you do things with your heart is into something good like this

I got the 3 bigger boxes a ride......now to just chuck out the baskets and sneak myself into one of them....lol

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I just wanted to give you all a very heartfelt thanks for all that you are doing for the Dream Team Project, and specifically this auction. None of this would be possible without your support and extremely generous contributions. I also need to give a special thanks to Pat, as it was her idea to have this auction in the first place. Since then, she has totally spearheaded the entire event, and has handled every aspect of it, and for that I am extremely grateful.

All of you really make me proud of this site and the community that has evolved from it. Your generosity with this event is a true testament to my belief that we all really are part of one big happy family.

Thank you
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Thank you Lou for having a site where we can do something for someone and not be afraid our contributions will be waylaid by an individual.
    Thank you Dame for all your hard work in putting it together and giving me something worthwhile to spend my BF's money on.. (btw....ty ty ty ty ty ty ty......lol)

One box is sent, 3 more to go....i have found someone to bring the others but would like to get them to you asap. LOOK FOR.....a Pennzoil yellow and black box to come in about 3-4 days. Call me if you have questions about the innards.

COOL STUFF! Well at least for next years auction. Since the BF works for Advance Auto Parts and they are obviously a car type place ----Disney is doing a big promotion thru them. They will be selling loads of CARS items but the plus is the BF is the one that does all the signage in the store and guess who gets to bring home alll the neato window clings, counter toppers, etc. Since I dont have a little boy to do a room for I will be putting them away for next year. I already have a cute matchbox car that was not sold in the store but so many given to each store to do with what they want. LOL one to play with(the 3 yr old girl loves race cars but I am sooooo not doing her room in them) one for momma's collection and one for the auction next year. Wasnt that sweet of the BF to think of.

See Dame I already am making plans for next year....LOL Cant say I dont think ahead

Vix, I am sooo making you co-chair of next year's auction Block off the weekend in July 2007 now, okay?

Big to the BF and you!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

You mean I am not co-chair now......lol Dang and I was going to go get a shirt with it printed on, a desk name plate and a sign for my front door. Now I have to go and cancel my subscription to Co-Chairs Weekly too. LMMEO

Majestic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Geez! You guys are planning next year already! I'm OBVIOUSLY behind!!

Just a heads up...next year we are looking at the end of July as the tentative for 2007. I'm still in disbelief that we are sold out for this year already. There are numerous emails from people asking why they can't get in. I wish I could help but we are FULL! No ticket scalping either!!!

Great job setting up the auction. I'll see everyone in July!

Fred
    Fred Block
    MagicMeets.com Founder and Senior Event Coordinator

http://www.magicmeets.com

Thank you, Fred! Congrats on the sellout!!

To everyone else: If you're still thinking about helping us out with a donation, please remember we need them by June 10th. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there having trouble believing this is June 1 today but it is!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Scored big at the Disney Store today with my 15% off coupon! (Well, my mom did)

This auction is going to be SO much fun!

I just talked with Stitch, and she's not kidding!! Very cool finds there! Thank you Stitch & GoofyGirl!!!

I am very overwhelmed with the generosity of our DWT family! What I had thought would be a little thing to raise a few dollars is turning into something truly spectacular that will make a huge difference!! Thank you!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Is the auction going to be on the forums? I would love to bid on some stuff.

Disneydame, what if my pin does get there in time, it is already the 4th and I have not sent it because I just emailed you.
    I did not realize it was so late.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

It is going to take us some time to get all the prizes sorted, wrapped, tagged, and ready to go, so it will be okay if you mail it this week. Since I'd know it's coming, I'll make sure that it gets in the right place.

We're trying to work out a way to maybe get a prize list up online, but there won't be online bidding due to the way a "chinese" auction works. Sorry!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast