Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Dream Team Project Discuss Dream Team Fundraising Auction in the Site News and Information forums; LOL Lori! I think bidding is going to be very hot on those birthday cards! Here are some more for you to start planning for! Lot #44: Hunchback Figures A ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Sneak Peek #6

LOL Lori! I think bidding is going to be very hot on those birthday cards!

Here are some more for you to start planning for!

Lot #44: Hunchback Figures
    A complete set, new in package, of vintage Burger King Kids Meal toys from The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Lot #45: Yo Ho!
    Set of 3 Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Action Figures, including the hard-to-find Jack Sparrow! Plus 3 single-serve packs of Pirate M&M's

Lot #46: Lady & the Tramp

An adorable music box showing Lady & Tramp putting their pawprints in the cement, the Lady & the Tramp DVD, and a happy meal toy (just because it matched).
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Oh, I love the music box in #46! I have a feeling Lou may have to arrange for a larger venue next year so more people can attend to bid on the donations. Oh you lucky attendees!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Sneak Peek #7

Another day, another peek!

Lot #62, 63, and 64
    Decorative Nutcrackers, Limited editions from 1995, in mint condition.

Mickey (lot #62) comes with a Mickey as the Nutcracker beanie. Minnie is lot #63 and Goofy is #64.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    Another day, another peek!

Lot #62, 63, and 64
    Decorative Nutcrackers, Limited editions from 1995, in mint condition.

Mickey (lot #62) comes with a Mickey as the Nutcracker beanie. Minnie is lot #63 and Goofy is #64.

LOVE those!!!!! Who donated them Pat??? They are beautiful!

They were actually donated by a friend of mine, who bought them from the estate of Marilyn Powers, a woman who was a huge Disney fan and collector.

They are even nicer in person! I've been checking eBay to find an approximate value for them, and Nutcrackers that aren't as nice are starting bids at $50+ a piece.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    They were actually donated by a friend of mine, who bought them from the estate of Marilyn Powers, a woman who was a huge Disney fan and collector.

They are even nicer in person! I've been checking eBay to find an approximate value for them, and Nutcrackers that aren't as nice are starting bids at $50+ a piece.

What a thoughtful thing for your friend to do! They are great! MAN I WANNA COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger
    No one is allowed to bid on 17, 19, 35. I want those ones. Sorry-I must of missed where it wasn't tickets anymore.

Lori
    Now add 45 to my list! I LOVE Orlando!! Not as much as Tigger though but pretty close!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    We are going to have to fight over #45...I love Orlando and Johnny!

Talking

I'd like to be considered for adoption by the winner of the Mickey nutcracker. I can't be at the meet, so I was thinking maybe I could have a chance at inheriting it. It's wonderful! In my favor, I've already graduated from college and am married so those two major expenses would not be an issue for my future parent. And as you can see, I am really, really cute.

Sneak Peek #8

Virginia, I'll adopt you even if I don't win the nutcrackers! Very cute photo!!

Today's sneak peek:

Lot #55: Dumbo
    The Dumbo DVD, a neat set of Dumbo stickers, a plush Dumbo and his friend Timothy Mouse, all new.

Lot #58: Coast to Coast
    Disneyland Detective book by Kendra Trahan, The Imagineering Field Guide to the Magic Kingdom and The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot, a WDTC pin, and DWT luggage tags.

Lot #65: Nifty Nineties
    Musical snowglobe plays "In the Good Ol' Summertime", donated in memory of Marilyn Powers.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)

I love those dumbo stuffties! I want that lot!

Wink

Gee, thanks Pat. It's nice to know I'll be able to find a good "disney" home should my husband finally get feed up with my craziness.

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Okay...so with like 6 days to go til the meet, I'm thinking I didn't budget nearly enough money...think the bank will be ok if the house payment is a little late??

These things are AWESOME!! I can't wait to get there. I was actually starting to wonder if I should've registered (I won't know anyone there except my travelling partner), I don't know where I'm going, or what exactly happens at these functions...but now, with shopping on scene...I think I'm glad I'm going!!
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessTammi
    Okay...so with like 6 days to go til the meet, I'm thinking I didn't budget nearly enough money...think the bank will be ok if the house payment is a little late??

These things are AWESOME!! I can't wait to get there. I was actually starting to wonder if I should've registered (I won't know anyone there except my travelling partner), I don't know where I'm going, or what exactly happens at these functions...but now, with shopping on scene...I think I'm glad I'm going!!
    What do you mean by registered? Registered where?

PrincessTammi is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I registered to attend the DISmeet in Allentown. Its like a 7 hour drive for me and I was beginning to dread the trip...but not any more!!

BTW, I went and looked at your scrapbook...very nice. I get to caught up in details when I try to scrapbook!
    Last edited by PrincessTammi; 07-09-2006 at 11:47 PM.
    I DID IT!! I finished the ToT 13K! It was actually harder than I ever imagined to be honest. BUT I just kept moving, just keep moving...(could barely move AFTER the race, lol)

Next trip: ???? I almost always have one on the horizon, but given the economy...who knows when I'll get back after this trip!!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast