old DIsney War Bond

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old DIsney War Bond

In the Indana State Museum there is an old DIsney War bond. on the bottom there is a Baby, Does anyone know anything about it.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

While I'm not positive, he looks like Baby Herbert Weems from the Baby Weems section of "The Reluctant Dragon."
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

Future Disney Trips:
    May 30-June 9, 2015 for WDWRadio Cruise to Alaska and Vancouver, BC!
    Aug. 12-20, 2015 for Disneyland Resort Trip and D23 Expo, staying at Grand Californian!

Comment

Originally posted by dzneynut
      While I'm not positive, he looks like Baby Herbert Weems from the Baby Weems section of "The Reluctant Dragon."

Thanks James thats a start.
      "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

Comment

Got My Answer to the "War Bond"

A freind from Pasporter faxed it to Dave Smith the official Disney archivist. This is what he had to say.

"The item you have is not a war bond, but a war bond certificate, given to kids who parents purchased war bonds for them. The baby character is indeed Baby Weems, from the Disney feature film, The Reluctant Dragon (1941).

Dave Smith "
        So James you were right. Way to go and thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X