• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, April beat me to it, but...

HADES RULES!!!!

Ok, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm cool...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Comment

I actually love the stepmother from Cinderella, because she is sooo complicated and also soooo creepy. Of course it has made stepmothers look bad for ages, but it's only a movie....
      I am in need of some Disney magic!!
      sigpic

Comment

My favorite villian was Malificent the evil witch sorceress in Sleeping Beauty when she morphed herself into a dragon! I can just picture myself transforming into that identical dragon character and then who knows? Ever heard of a dragon wearing glasses and pocket talker, a new version of hearing aid?

Another villian is Syndrome from the Disney Pixar film THE INCREDIBLES whose alter ego is Buddy Pines, the teenager fan of his super idol MR INCREDIBLE who became angry and jealous when the world's strongest man refused his request or offer to allow Buddy to be his sidekick super partner and decided to payback, get revenge by becomming a supervillian instead!

Again I can imagine myself becomming that dragon Malificent morphed into and doing who knows what in the end...great scott!

Comment

Gaston.....with Jafar at a close second!
          Izzy

Comment

Originally posted by MainStreet, USA
            Does a villain's aid count as a villain?
            If so, Iago - no question. If not, I guess Jafar because he's from Aladdin and he has some funny lines. Hades would be second.
            - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Comment

Originally posted by MainStreet, USA
              Does a villain's aid count as a villain?
              I would say yes because I think that sometimes they can be worse than the Villain themselves.
              Laura
              DISNEY SCRAPPER

Comment

i'm going to say Prince John from Robin Hood, he ****s on his thumb then calls for his mum! love it! and also bc when my brother was really little and we went to a character breakfast he was terrified of prince john and hid under the table, which we have a lovely picture of.
                Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Comment

jafar and captain hook
                  Eric

Comment

Originally posted by GirlStar613
                    bc when my brother was really little and we went to a character breakfast he was terrified of prince john and hid under the table, which we have a lovely picture of.
                    GirlStar, I would love to see that picture . You should post it .
                    Laura
                    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Comment

1. Maleficent, always pick the woman who 1. swears in a Disney movie (I was in awe of that as a child) and 2. Can turn into a freakin' DRAGON!

2. Judge Claude Frollo (Tony Jay's the MAN)
                      him

3. Gaston, because one of my friends is exactly like him.
                      All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Heat
                        1. Maleficent, always pick the woman who 1. swears in a Disney movie (I was in awe of that as a child) and 2. Can turn into a freakin' DRAGON!

2. Judge Claude Frollo (Tony Jay's the MAN)
                        him

3. Gaston, because one of my friends is exactly like him.
                        Maleficent swears in a disney film??????????
                        Jarod
                        My DeviantArt Page

Comment

zcook, i'll have to ask my brother if i can post it...since he is screaming and looks really funny i'm not sure he would be thrilled about my posting it...however he has a good sense of humor so hopefully he won't mind...besides he was about 3 or 4 in the picture and now he's almost 20
                          Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Comment

Originally posted by jarmitc2032
                            Maleficent swears in a disney film??????????
                            Yes, she says, "And all the powers of ****" My little cousin used to love saying that line when he was like 3!
                            "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
                            "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
                            Cap'n Jack lives again!
                            "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Comment

I did not know that.
                              Jarod
                              My DeviantArt Page

Comment

I like Captain Gantu espically when he Lilo calls him a big stupid head and when she oh bliss snack (not really sure how to spell it). Also I love Dr.Jacque Van Hamsterviel because as he said he not gerbil like he HASMTER like.

Also would you consider Jumba a villian at first beacause he was chasing Sticth all over Hawaii. If so I like him to

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Comment

Working...
                                X