No announcement yet.

what is your favorate villian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain Hook would have to my favorite, then Scar, and then Gaston. Something that I just thought of is that my favorite villian from a movie ever is Colonel Tavington from The Patriot who was played by Jason Issacs and Jason Issacs also played Captain Hook in the newest Peter Pan (which wasn't as good as Disney's, but good nevertheless). Another favorite movie villian is Commodus from Gladiator. I actually hated Joaquin Phoenix for a while and now he is one of my favorite actors after I realized it was just his character in Gladiator that I hated.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Comment

My favorite Villian would be Kronk from ENG, Hades, then Mr Smee from Peter Pan!!
      hey yall!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 27, 2005 1:30:00 PM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>WDW Vacation and Capital One Bowl Countdown</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'New Years Wid The Mouse!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lauren Ashley!

Comment

I'm going to say Jafar and Iago are my fav. villians
        *I'm just a Ragdoll Waiting for my Pumpkin King*

Yummy !!!!!

Who's the leader of the club
        That's made for you and me?
        M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

Comment

Hmmmm...so many to chose from. I think my favorites though are Ursala, Cruella De Vil, and The Queen. The one that scares me the most is Malefiacent.
          -Caroline

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
          A dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

ursela rocks! even for a big girl, she is sassy! not only that she is working the tentacles.

Comment

Girl Star keep that photo up there! Anyway on topic mine is Bre'r Fox from Song of the South.
              I just love World of Warcraft.

Comment

Girl Star keep that photo up there! Anyway on topic mine is Bre'r Fox from Song of the South.
                I just love World of Warcraft.

Comment

Shere Khan is my favorite of course!!!
                  I am not quite sure why, I just always loved The Jungle Book and he was just so elegant and cool.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Comment

man villains rule i have a lot of favorites put ill pick 5

1.Ratigan
                    2.Jafar
                    3.Scar
                    4.Frollo
                    5.Cherenbog
                    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
                    I'm Mister Snow
                    I'm Mister Icicle
                    I'm Mister Ten Below
                    Friends call me Snow Miser
                    What ever I touch
                    Turns to snow in my clutch
                    I'm too much!

Comment

Originally posted by zcook9
                      Where could I find this "Phantom Blot" ?

I like Hades from Hercules. I think he is hilarious .
                      The Phantom Blot was Mickey Mouses arch nemisis from early comic strips.

As for villians I like the Big Bad Wolf, Hades, and Shere Kahn.

Comment

Ursula is my favorite!!! She has attitude, and a torch-singer lounge-lizard quality to her voice that makes the character. Plus, she knows how to play on everyone's weaknesses (Ariel=wants to be human; Triton=wants to protect Ariel; Eric= too easily spellbound). And her "henchmen" can actually complete an assignment - they're not bumbling idiots like in some other movies.
                        Raising the 3rd generation of WDW fanatics!

Comment

Jafar and Scar
                          It's been too long!!!!!

Comment

my girl Cruella!
                            kellpooh

Hi-Q 1979
                            Off Site 1986
                            Off Site 1994
                            Off Site 1998
                            All Star Sports July 2001
                            All Star Movies Jan. 2002
                            All Star Sports Oct 2003
                            Wilderness Lodge Oct 2004
                            Animal Kingdom Lodge Oct 2005
                            All Star Sports April 2009

"Officially" Engaged by Cinderella's Castle 2009
                            Wedding Pavilion for our Ceremony 2/27/10
                            Grand Floridian for the Reception
                            Polynesian for our Honeymoon

Comment

the phantom blot is in the house of mouse. .
                              JEANY SANCHEZ

Comment

Jafar!!

He is so cool and is one-liners are excellent!!!
                                Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
                                I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
                                X