What's Your Ringtone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Ringtone

I thought it'd be fun to see what everyone's ringtones are. I expect most of us will have ringtones that are related to Disney in some way but maybe not. So.... what's your current ringtone?

Mine's a clip from "Change the World" from Captain EO.
    Hypermommy

Re: What's Your Ringtone

My ringtone is Capt Barbosa laughing and then tells the crew "what arr ya lookin at - back to work".
    Tina Cole

Comment

mine is the disney cruise line horn...lol i get lots of laughs from it. and when you call me, you hear the little mermaid sing
      All Star Sports July 2006
      All Star Movies October 2007
      Coronado Spring February 2010
      Pop Century October 2010
      All Star Movies September 2011
      Pop Century September 2012
      Chrissy

Comment

Zip a Dee do Dah...Tip For Today

Comment

Mine's the Mickey Mouse March.

Comment

Mine has never been Disney-related. It's actually the beginning of Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Eve Sarjevo 12/24". It's timely from November through January. After that, it looks like you haven't had a chance to update. By mid-summer, you just look like a nut.
            Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
            www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Comment

Originally posted by supernova View Post
              Mine has never been Disney-related. It's actually the beginning of Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Eve Sarjevo 12/24". It's timely from November through January. After that, it looks like you haven't had a chance to update. By mid-summer, you just look like a nut.
              i have that one too.. last year at the concert.. my daughter was picked to get the autographed guitar i was so totally floored!! because i almost bought my hubby a signed poster.. glad i didnt because the guitar is kooler on his music room wall than the poster
              Pop Century October 2010
              Chrissy

Comment

I've got a few on my phone that are Disney but currently the music from the Space Mountain tunnel is what I'm using. I have "Promise" (from Illuminations) and "Grim Grinning Ghosts" as well. GGG is actually the ring tone for when my mother calls. LOL!
                Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
                Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
                “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
                Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Comment

When my alarm clock on my phone goes off every morning it plays SpectroMagic. Makes it a little more pleasant to wake up!!

When my sister calls "How do ya do" from Splash Mountain plays. And I have my mom set so that Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid rings.
                  -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
                  -Walt Disney

Comment

Mine's the 'Digga Tunnah' song from Lion King 1 1/2 (the dancy one from the end titles).
                    Cara
                    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
                    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
                    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
                    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
                    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
                    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
                    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
                    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
                    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
                    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
                    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
                    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
                    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
                    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
                    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
                      i have that one too.. last year at the concert.. my daughter was picked to get the autographed guitar i was so totally floored!! because i almost bought my hubby a signed poster.. glad i didnt because the guitar is kooler on his music room wall than the poster
                      LOVE the show. I go twice every year, different venues. Most times I am lucky enough to sit in the first three rows. Quite a different experience from way the heck in the back. Never did buy the poster, though. They do look great! I usually hang around on the line after the show to get the autgraphs when the band sets up.
                      Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
                      www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Comment

Originally posted by supernova View Post
                        LOVE the show. I go twice every year, different venues. Most times I am lucky enough to sit in the first three rows. Quite a different experience from way the heck in the back. Never did buy the poster, though. They do look great! I usually hang around on the line after the show to get the autgraphs when the band sets up.
                        we have had front row and we have had the 15th row.. we prefer dead center like row 12-10 somewhere around in there.. the front row was to much for us.. we enjoy the light show.. and i like being where it snows

tayen asked for a pink violin for xmas.. because she wants to be like anna.. i still havent found anyone to be her teacher yet.. no one around here wants to mess with lil ones
                        Pop Century October 2010
                        Chrissy

Comment

My ringtone is "celebrate you" by corbin bleu, and my message tone is the Kim Possible Beeper Tone, do-do-do-do haha, the one you hear alll around world showcase now lol

Four Parks
                          One World

There is just one moon
                          and one Golden Sun
                          And a smile means
                          friendship to
                          everyone

Comment

my ringtone is vibrate
                            “The trouble with quotes on the Internet is one never knows if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I've got Weir Al's White and Nerdy for mine 'cuz, well, I am.
                              sigpic The happiest place on earth is where my kids are!

Comment

Working...
                              X