Get your music from YouTube using RealPlayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your music from YouTube using RealPlayer

I tried using the youtube to mp3 converters but none could handle the length of the youtube video I wanted to convert so I found out that you can use RealPlayer to convert youtube videos into just about any audio format you would like.

Just download Realplayer onto your computer. Then go to the video on youtube you'd like to get the music from. When you mouse over the video the RealPlayer download icon should pop up. Just click download and it will save the video into RealPlayer. From there you can convert the video into all kinds of audio like mp3, AAC, etc so you can load it on your ipod or whatever.

There may be a couple of settings you need to have correct on your computer for this to work so if anyone tries this and has a problem just shoot me a message and I'd be more than happy to help!

Re: Get your music from YouTube using RealPlayer

Good tip, thanks.

Comment

Suddenly I'm having trouble with the download button popping up on my YouTube clips. This happens every now and again and I don't know how to get it back working again.
      Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
      www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Comment

Just tried it again and apparently the issue is only with my laptop. Works fine from my desktop.
        Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
        www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Comment

Originally posted by supernova View Post
          Suddenly I'm having trouble with the download button popping up on my YouTube clips. This happens every now and again and I don't know how to get it back working again.
          I couldn't get the RealPlayer download thing to even pop up until I messed with some of the settings and then rebooted my computer. Maybe a reboot would help?

Comment

Originally posted by supernova View Post
            Just tried it again and apparently the issue is only with my laptop. Works fine from my desktop.
            Oh that's good!

Comment

Working...
            X