Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of new resort would you like to see open?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of new resort would you like to see open?

Vacation Club, Deluxe, Moderate or Value. Personally I think they need to have another Moderate or Value. Although I love the Deluxes, there are too many. I think they should have a attraction themed resort
    Value
    26.45%
    Moderate
    45.16%
    Deluxe
    18.39%
    Vacation Club
    10.00%
    Annual Passholder.

I agree with the moderate. They are very nice and have great themes.

Comment

Being someone who is low on funds, I would like to see another value resort. I mean the All-Stars are beautiful expecially for the price. Lets admit it, Disney World is overpriced so I like to save as much money than I can when i am down there.

Comment

If current plans go thru DVC is getting one.

Comment

I would like to see a value resort that doesn't fit into the All-Star mold. Pop Century and the All Stars are very nice but they seem way too similar. They need to come up with something to offer a bit more variety aside from movies, sports, music, or pop culture.
          15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
          Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
          Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
          Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
          All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

Comment

I think a moderate. With the new Pop Century, especially once the 1900-1940s are fully occupied there is a lot of space for lower cost visits (face there are no low cost visits)
            Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Comment

I have to agree with the attraction themed resort. I would love to see them make a tower of terror resort and actully have it like a tower. Really any ride themed resort would be good and i think they could fit in the moderate price range. If not tower of terror maybe somthing from the haunted mansion. I guess i just want a spooky themed resort.
              [CENTER]
              The Maestro
              Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
              6-4-05

Comment

Dvc!
                "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
                GO RED SOX!!!!
                Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Comment

Value

I love the idea of an attraction themed hotel. But what if they took it a step further - A Fantasyland hotel - each area could be themed after a different ride. Can't you see it? A Carousel section - all beautiful whites and pastels; a Dumbo section - bright circus colors, with little black feathers sprinkled throughout.

However, I would hope that they would go for a more classic look, rather than the huge plastic thingees everywhere at the value resorts currently. Not necessarily in-your-face theming, but have prints from movies in the room. Maybe aim the hotel for the non-cheerleader; non-kiddo crowd that would like an inexpensive hotel room. Um, I guess for people like me!
                  Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!

Comment

Resorts

I was thinking of a HM resort. Also they should offer contest winners a chance to stay in the Castle or ToT. They could even let poeple reseve the rooms, could you imaging they could charge whatever they wanted. $3000 a night to sleep in Cindarella's room.

I've always wanted to be a scientist. That way, I could get a bunch of
                    grants and do research into whether money can really buy happiness."
                    - Kyannke.

Off property-1986
                    Off property-1990
                    Off property-1993
                    AKL Concierge- May 2006
                    I'll never stay off property again.

Comment

I'd like a value-priced resort by serviced by the monorail. Too much to ask?
                      I am in need of some Disney magic!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DissyLove
                        I'd like a value-priced resort by serviced by the monorail. Too much to ask?
                        GREAT idea - think Jerrame would stay there then?
                        Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Comment

You know what would be a really good resort? An Asian-themed one! They don't have any of those I believe. It would be an amazing addition!
                          Remember, Dreams Come True!

Comment

I love the idea of an attraction themed hotel, in particular, a Tower of Terror themed hotel. I can picture that, especially since it's supposed to be a hotel...

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

Comment

I would like to see some more themed resorts open up. Universal has a Nickolodeon Hotel, that is really cool. They should do something like that, maybe do a combo of Lion King, Tarzan, something like that Jungle Theme, and have instead of pools lake water and things like that.
                              DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
                              Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
                              Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
                              Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
                              Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
                              Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Comment

Working...
                              X