Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mousemeets 2012 - UK Disney event

Hi all

There's a group of WDW Radio UK fans planning on attending Mousemeets 2012 in Birmingham (UK) at the beginning of May....so I thought I'd post on here in case anyone else was thinking of attending....

It will be my first time going to this event so I'm pleased to have WDW Radio 'family members' with me....the more the merrier!!!!
    We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

Re: Mousemeets 2012 - UK Disney event

I'm there Emma... can't wait :-)

Staying at Old Key West & cruising on the Disney Fantasy

HOST AT THE MINNIE MINXES DISNEY PODCAST
    An all-female Disney podcast from the UK

www.facebook.com/theminnieminxesdisneypodcast
    Our Blog http://theminnieminxes.blogspot.co.uk Our Twitter@theminnieminxes

Comment

I think the mousemeets organiser hate me lol. I always seem to be unavaliable that weekend, one year i will get that weekend off

Comment

I wish i could go! but im a student, a bit worried about going alone and expense etc, but please continue to post UK meets! i really hope to attend one some time soon

Comment

LOVED Mousemeets last year so determined to go again this year! Cant wait!!

Comment

Emma - what days are you going? Just the Saturday and Sunday of before/after? I havent booked my hotel yet, just started looking (organised as ever lol) and wondered if you were going to fit in a mini WDWRadio meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Kymie View Post
              Emma - what days are you going? Just the Saturday and Sunday of before/after? I havent booked my hotel yet, just started looking (organised as ever lol) and wondered if you were going to fit in a mini WDWRadio meet?
              Glad you're getting your hotel booked in time!! Hoping that the WDW Radio people can meet up on the Saturday once we're all there

I was hoping to arrange another WDW Radio UK fan meet for later in the year....but I think we may all be at WDW at some point until the end of 2012!!
              We may all grow old, but never grow up xx

Visit my blog at - www.daydreamingdisney.com

Facebook page - www.facebook.com/daydreamingdisney

Follow me on Twitter - @daydreamingdis

Comment

Just remembering Mousemeets from last year the only free times seem to centre around food times - lunch and dinner lol!! Last year a group of us tried meeting for dinner at Nandos - but it was packed!

I cant wait now though! Starting to get really excited!!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to it... 17 days and counting! Will be great to catch up properly with people.
                  Tom and I are going Saturday til the Monday.
                  As to a meet we go WDW last two weeks of August but I know a lot of people are away Oct/Nov... could we squeeze a meeting sept?

Staying at Old Key West & cruising on the Disney Fantasy

HOST AT THE MINNIE MINXES DISNEY PODCAST
                  An all-female Disney podcast from the UK

www.facebook.com/theminnieminxesdisneypodcast
                  Our Blog http://theminnieminxes.blogspot.co.uk Our Twitter@theminnieminxes

Comment

September would work for me as well - seeing as I can't get to MouseMeets this year, would love another opportunity to meet everybody!
                    Cara
                    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
                    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
                    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
                    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
                    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
                    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
                    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
                    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
                    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
                    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
                    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
                    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
                    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
                    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
                    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

Comment

I cant do the first week in September as Im volunteering for the Paralympics. Nothing too exciting - I will be based at Gatwick lol, but I get a uniform as a London Ambassador lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kymie View Post
                        I cant do the first week in September as Im volunteering for the Paralympics. Nothing too exciting - I will be based at Gatwick lol, but I get a uniform as a London Ambassador lol!!
                        Wow! That's really cool!
                        Cara
                        @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
                        ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
                        October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
                        August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
                        August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
                        May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
                        November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
                        September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
                        February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
                        May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
                        October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
                        January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
                        June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
                        January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
                        September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

Comment

Working...
                        X