Morning Newspapers at Deluxe Resorts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Newspapers at Deluxe Resorts

The deluxe resorts have always had USA Today delivered to their rooms.

Starting tomorrow, if you want that free paper, truck on down to the lobby and pick up your copy.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Re: Morning Newspapers at Deluxe Resorts

Originally posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    The deluxe resorts have always had USA Today delivered to their rooms.

Starting tomorrow, if you want that free paper, truck on down to the lobby and pick up your copy.
    when I first stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, the Orlando Sentinel was the paper that was delivered to the rooms

Brian
    Approver of Posts

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerguy View Post
      when I first stayed at the Wilderness Lodge, the Orlando Sentinel was the paper that was delivered to the rooms
      I'd prefer to receive a local paper rather than that glorified Sunday comics newspaper, USA Today.
      Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
      www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerguy View Post
        My DH says that too and preferred the Sentinel. He'd grab his Coke, paper and go off by the pool, got out of the way of the rest of us getting ready to head out. Smart man.
        Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
        but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Comment

Working...
        X