Celebrating our 10 wedding Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating our 10 wedding Anniversary

HI everyone! My DH and I take an annual trip to WDW usually with kids. This year is our 10 year wedding anniversary that we will be going ALONE to celebrate! I was wondering what things you all have done to make a celebration special or if you just have ideas to throw out at us. We have reservations at the California Grill on the night we are celebrating. I was thinking of ordering a cake but my DH is not a sweets eater at all. We plan to watch the fireworks from either the top of the contemporary or the beach at the Poly that night. I always like hearing others ideas!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse." ~ Walt Disney
    Life just isnt the same with out Disney!

WDW-1991,1999,2000,2002,2005 (twice), 2006,2007,2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, May 2012
    My Favorites:
    Port Orleans Riverside (Bob Jackson!)
    Reglan Road Patio

Polynesian Resort
    WDWcrazy in "the box"

Re: Celebrating our 10 wedding Anniversary

After Illuminations, you can stroll around the Boardwalk resort area. Happy Anniversary.

Comment

Re: Celebrating our 10 wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary! How fun that you're going to be able to make a trip for just the two of you!

One of our favorite romantic things to do is schedule a dinner during Illuminations, you could do this from a restaurant that will give you a view of the show. Then we linger a bit to enjoy dessert & let the crowds die down, and slowly stroll through WS afterwards. We also like to do this during evening EMH at Epcot.

Another idea is to possible do the Dining with an Imagineer lunch at the Brown Derby. We loved that!

I hope you have a fantastic trip.
      DL Local
      WDW Trips: July '86 Grandma's House // Sept '08 CSR // March '09 POR // Sept '09 BWI & AKV Jambo // Oct '10 Poly CL & AKV Jambo (Honeymoon!) // May '11 AKV Jambo // Oct '11 Pop & AKV Kidani // Dec '11 OKW, WL & BWV

** My Disney Blog * Follow that Peach **

Comment

Working...
      X