New trip booked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trip booked

Well I made it official today and booked my first trip threw Mouse Fan Travel. I have to say that I have gone through WDW and AAA before and Caroline at Mouse Fan Travel has been by far the nicest to deal with. Great attention to details and really good at getting know our needs.
    We are heading down Sep.22-Sep.30 staying at the Coronado Springs. Looking forward to Friday the 28th when my daughter turns 7 and we take her to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in the morning then to Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner and to top the night off MNSSHP at night. What a day for my princess.
    Now we get to play the waiting game.

Re: New trip booked

Looks like we will be there at the same time!

We're with Mouse Fan Travel also! Sounds like it is going to be a wonderful trip for yourself and your daughter!!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Comment

Thank you Queen!! I hope your time is well too. I will be keeping my eye's open for Lou, so if he will be doing a show from the parks i will try to get to him and i hope to meet you there.

Comment

You can't beat booking a WDW trip! Ours is a while off but the excitement is already growing!
        Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
        I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

My girls got a lot more out of dinner at 1900 Park Fare. Plus its a lot cheaper. Just a suggestion.

Comment

You will thoroughly enjoy the botique, it was a unique expirence.
            Avoid water rides after!!!
            "Fortuosity, That's me Own word..."

When I went to Disney for the first time there was a Magic I felt. I could do anything or be anything. No feeling would ever top this......

Then I took my daughter.

Comment

Have a great trip.

Comment

Working...
              X