Downloads?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloads?

I can't seem to get any downloads off this site. Does anybody else have this problem? Help!!
    -Zac

The downloads are currently unavailable do to the site upgrades. The issue is being worked on.

Comment

I was going to ask the same thing. I've been trying to get the crosswords for my nephews to work on but can't seem to get them to download. I did get the Eateries Matchgame to download though. Is there any idea on how long it will take to work out the Bugs!

Comment

Longer than we had hoped They are still being worked on, but some things have higher priority and we just haven't gotten to everything yet. We appreciate your patience!

I'll see if the process can get a nudge in the right direction for you, though.
        -Pat (Disneydame2004)
        Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Comment

I tried getting some of the crosswords downloaded and most of them come up with page not found errors... I also wanted to download the Cast Member Appreciation cards and those didn't work either.... Any ideas if these will be working soon?
          TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
          BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Re: Downloads?

Holy thread bump by me...

Still cannot seem to find the download section to get the crossword games, etc... Any idea if these will ever come back? New ones brought online?
            TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
            BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Working...
            X