Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Cassidy's Christmas Surprise in the Community Center forums; One of Cassidy's Christmas presents was that we were going to put new wallpaper border in her bedroom. She picked out Ariel. But what she didn't know was that we ...

Cassidy's Christmas Surprise

One of Cassidy's Christmas presents was that we were going to put new wallpaper border in her bedroom. She picked out Ariel. But what she didn't know was that we got the bedding to go with it, an Ariel pillow, an Ariel motion light and an Ariel bathtowel. We decided that today was the day that we would put her border up, rearrange her room and give her her new bedding. I also dressed up one of her bears in her Ariel Build-A-Bear costume. She had taken her Build-A-Bear poodle to school today so i compromised.

Here are a few pictures:

Sorry the pictures aren't that great. But she was really excited!! I can't wait to see what she does when she finds out I'm taking her to see the High School Musical concert in Pittsburgh Jan. 6th. She'll have to wait for Christmas for that one.

Just had to share!
    Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    It's really cute, what a nice surprise!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!