Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Discussions Discuss New Year Resolutions in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by flutter nope just sounded like a good idea Bummer...I was hoping for an interesting story....
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by flutter View Post
    nope just sounded like a good idea
    Bummer...I was hoping for an interesting story.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonesouthin View Post
    Mine is to become part of the DPN...
    That is an AWESOME resolution! Good luck with that, and enjoy yourself!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    lol its definatly going to be difficult... if anyone could recomend my podcast to Jeff from Houston that would be great.
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Oh, i have another one I have been planning on doing. And i think everybody should take this into considerationn if they can. My family and I participate in Community Service. There were a lot of donations for Thanksgiving and Christmas. However, this is now the time of the year when they do not receive as many donations. Since the Holiday season just passed, the majority of people believe that the donations given can last for a long period of time, but that is not true. It is beginning to get colder(crazy, isn't it?) and my town and the surrounding ones do not have enough clothing, canned foods, etc.

SO, my New Year Resolution is to get out there and spread some warmth and cheer. It would be great if many of us could do so too! If you can, just take that small amount of time and donate small clothes, toys, canned food, etc. to your town's donation center. This would make so many less fortunate people very happy.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    My new year's resolution... as cliche as it is, I'm going to get in shape... now that I have my wedding dress ordered, I want to look amazing in it, so I'm going to get myself in shape.

I'm also going to not waste my money on thing I don't REALLY need, instead I'm going to save so I can afford to live once I'm poorer...

I'm also going to continue being a happy person and be nice to most everyone I meet.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B View Post
    My new year's resolution... as cliche as it is, I'm going to get in shape... now that I have my wedding dress ordered, I want to look amazing in it, so I'm going to get myself in shape.

I'm also going to not waste my money on thing I don't REALLY need, instead I'm going to save so I can afford to live once I'm poorer...

I'm also going to continue being a happy person and be nice to most everyone I meet.

As Cliche as it is, that is a fabulous resolution. You'll be ready in time for your wedding dress don't worry!

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    my resolution is to eat healthier (no weight loss really needed, I just want to set a better example for the little turkeys) and my other resolution is to get better organized and stay that way
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

disneygurl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hollywood/Orlando (It constantly changes)
    My new years resolution is to get back into shape. I definitely put on the "Freshman 15" and that is not good. Also, I am going to try to stay out of trouble and all the drama that my friends (and I) create with each other. I want to try and be a happy person!
    And the fun never ends....

~~Tardre~~

Quote Originally Posted by disneygurl View Post
    My new years resolution is to get back into shape. I definitely put on the "Freshman 15" and that is not good. Also, I am going to try to stay out of trouble and all the drama that my friends (and I) create with each other. I want to try and be a happy person!
    Freshman 15?

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

disneygurl is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hollywood/Orlando (It constantly changes)
    The "Freshman 15" is a little phrase about college freshman. They say that an average college freshman puts on about 15 pounds their first year because they are living on their own. So- alot freshman (including myself) say that they put on the "Freshman 15"!
    And the fun never ends....

~~Tardre~~

SmallWorld is offline A-Ticket holder
    Living vicariously through the travel reports of DWT members!
    My resolution is to open that savings account for a DISNEY TRIP!! Why do I procrasinate? Would like to go in May. Maybe I can stick with a short term goal that provides almost instant gratification. Bye for now. Gotta get to the bank! Oh - good luck to all on the weight issue. I need to do that one too.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, I have gotten up every morning this year and spent a half hour on the treadmill (yes, I know that's only three mornings, but I'm trying). I'm going on a cruise in November and I have to fit into my swim suit.

I'm going to do 4000 tax returns this year.

I made a resolution to be nice to Melissa this year, but I alreay blew that one, so we aren't going to count it.

I am going to paint my living room this summer (I said that last summer and it didn't get done).
    They call me "Nana"

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Ok, here goes. Diet, no alcohol, more exercise.

It's now the 10th and I'm sticking to them so far!!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

SmallWorld is offline A-Ticket holder
    Living vicariously through the travel reports of DWT members!
    Okay - it's February....thought I'd check and see if anybody is keeping up those resolutions. It's tough. Personally I guess I'd better get more realistic. I was saving for a trip for 4 in May.......better make that maybe August or September.
    Why is it that reality always hits you right in the pocketbook????

Would love to hear how you all are doing on other "issues" like weight loss, smoking, etc. Maybe we can all just give each other another round of encouragement. Still a long way to go in this year. Nobody should be giving up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123