Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Moving to Orlando Area & NEED HELP!!!!! in the Community Center forums; Hey, I am moving to the Orlando Area the first of the year and need some info on the area down there. Can anyone help me???...
    Lil Magic's Mom is offline C-Ticket Holder

Moving to Orlando Area & NEED HELP!!!!!

Hey, I am moving to the Orlando Area the first of the year and need some info on the area down there. Can anyone help me???

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    theres this really kewl place called disney world that you should get an annual pass for so you can go to it ANY TIME!!!... lol sorry but im sure your gonna have a blast down there.
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

Ya know, I heard of that place too!! HAHA!! And don't worry getting those passes are on the TOP of my list.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    What kind of information are you looking for? Best areas to live? Best schools?
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Are you moving there for work or to attend school? Do you intend to rent or buy? How large a place do you need? How far do you want to commute?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Sorry it has taken me this long to get back with on here!! I am looking for Best areas to live, and the best schools. My hubby is getting a job down there and the only thing we know about the area is DISNEY. Now don't get me wrong that ain't a bad thing, cause we LOVE what we do know, HAHA.
    My daughter will be going in the 6th grade and I havent decided if her and I will stay here until she finishes school this year or come on down. But our main thing right now is finding a place to live in a good area with good schools. The commute is no problem. Well, maybe close to WDW.
    We have been looking at a place off of 535 on Winter Garden Vineland Road just east of Disney, But are open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks

Randi

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    What type of place are you looking for? If you can afford it, Celebration is amazing. However, most schools in Central Florida aren't the best. However, there are a million little places to live off 192. Champion's Gate is where one of my friends lives which is just off of I-4, one exit away from Disney, which is nice also.

Go online and just start looking at houses at real estate sites. If you need some names, I can get you some names of real estate agents that I know.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

I think we found a place in Winter Garden, we took a speedy trip down there this weekend. And the place we looked at was really nice. So I thank ya'll for all you help with this ordeal of mine.

Thanks again
    Randi