Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Who is you Favorite Imagineer? in the Community Center forums; Okay something fun I hope Who is your favorite Disney Imagineer and what ride has he or she created is your favorite? If you dont know the name of the ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

Who is you Favorite Imagineer?

Okay something fun I hope

Who is your favorite Disney Imagineer and what ride has he or she created is your favorite? If you dont know the name of the creator of the ride or attraction they made type down why you think the imagineer came up with it and if you where them what would you do different.

Okay my favorite imagineer is Joe Rhodes he created EE and I have the to say this man is something else. I have seen him on tv describing how he came up with the idea of EE and they way he described it was wow before the ride was even finish I was like big big must do. Now EE is one of my all time fave. He awesome and the ideas he has for futrue stuff are probaly going to be amaziing as well.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Joe Rohde is also my favorite imagineer. He's responsible for a number of rides, but my favorite is also Expedition Everest. There was a great article here on Mr Rohde in the Times Newspaper. His background is far from ordinary which explains his extraordinary visions for projects.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.