Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss American Idol in the Community Center forums; Antonella was absolutely horrible. And she won't listen to the judges.......
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Antonella was absolutely horrible. And she won't listen to the judges....
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Antonella was absolutely horrible. And she won't listen to the judges....
    she seriously needs to go home, if she gets through to the top 12 I will be sick. Stephanie... on the other hand was awesome! representing the SAV!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

I thought most of the girls were good,except Antonella. I just hated her reponse, she doesn't listen. They are not comparing you to the other girls in style, they are comparing you in talent - as in they have it and you don't!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    I thought most of the girls were good,except Antonella. I just hated her reponse, she doesn't listen. They are not comparing you to the other girls in style, they are comparing you in talent - as in they have it and you don't!!!

I know! And did you see her at the end when she was front and center and Ryan congratulated them all and she was like "thanks!" with a big smile!?!? HELLO!?!? He wasn't really talking to YOU! PLEEEEEEEAAAASSSEE let her go home tonight!

All I have to say is that the boys are in TROUBLE next week!!!!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I am a few days behind you, so I have only seen the boys this week. I think the boys are in serious trouble to make it to the end. I can't wait to see the girls tonight and note what all of you were saying.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Have any of you ever checked out the site, www.DialIdol.com??? You can actually go into predictions on there, they somehow base it on amount of busy signals for each singers number line or something. Well....if it's right this week then Antonella and Sanjaya are both safe!!!

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

I'm interested to compare tonight with who actually leaves.

OK. I'm making my prediction for this season....Melinda is going to win! She's the only one for whom I'd part with cold, hard cash to buy a cd with her name on the cover. Antonella might not leave this week, but she won't make it to the finals. Gina is a little too edgy for me, but she may make it down to the finals. Let the voting begin.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    OMG Melissa, if that thing is actually right I will be so mad.

Stephanie should be no where near the bottom. She is not my favorite but she is way better then Antonella and Hayley.
    I like Hayley's personality and she is somewhat good, but the judges are right, the other girls are just way better.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

I checked out the website mentioned below after I made my prediction. It will be interesting to see how accurate the "busy signal" counter. Halley has a good voice, and I certainly don't mind listening to her sing, but she hasn't been able to find a way of standing out. If she can do that before she gets axed, she may stay in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Have any of you ever checked out the site, www.DialIdol.com??? You can actually go into predictions on there, they somehow base it on amount of busy signals for each singers number line or something. Well....if it's right this week then Antonella and Sanjaya are both safe!!!

http://www.dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

I'm interested to compare tonight with who actually leaves.
    I really really hope this website is wrong. I am rooting for Stephanie and would be very sad to see her go, and I would also be confused/angry/sad if Antonella didn't go home. She doesn't deserve to make it into the top 12. I really wish people would vote for the most talented people instead of the people who are having a scandal in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    OMG Melissa, if that thing is actually right I will be so mad.

Stephanie should be no where near the bottom. She is not my favorite but she is way better then Antonella and Hayley.
    I like Hayley's personality and she is somewhat good, but the judges are right, the other girls are just way better.
    I agree and will not be happy either!

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    OK. I'm making my prediction for this season....Melinda is going to win! She's the only one for whom I'd part with cold, hard cash to buy a cd with her name on the cover. Antonella might not leave this week, but she won't make it to the finals. Gina is a little too edgy for me, but she may make it down to the finals. Let the voting begin.
    I still cannot commit completely. I think that Lakisha and Melinda should be the final two, but only time will tell if that will happen. I would love to see Lakisha win, I'm pulling for the single Mom from Flint, Michigan!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hakuna Matata~ View Post
    I really really hope this website is wrong. I am rooting for Stephanie and would be very sad to see her go, and I would also be confused/angry/sad if Antonella didn't go home. She doesn't deserve to make it into the top 12. I really wish people would vote for the most talented people instead of the people who are having a scandal in the news.
    I would hate to see Stephanie go as well. While I don't believe she's the best and at this point, I really do not believe she has a chance of winning....she is FAR better than Antonella! Heck...EVERYONE there is better than Antonella!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    I would hate to see Stephanie go as well. While I don't believe she's the best and at this point, I really do not believe she has a chance of winning....she is FAR better than Antonella! Heck...EVERYONE there is better than Antonella!!!!!!
    I don't think that she would win either, I would just love to see her get into the top 12. Isn't it only the top 10 that get to go on the tour? because I really want her to go on the tour this summer so that maybe they will come somewhere close to my hometown. If Antonella gets through, uhh it will be one more miserable week where we have to listen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Hakuna Matata~ View Post
    I don't think that she would win either, I would just love to see her get into the top 12. Isn't it only the top 10 that get to go on the tour? because I really want her to go on the tour this summer so that maybe they will come somewhere close to my hometown. If Antonella gets through, uhh it will be one more miserable week where we have to listen to her.

Yes...in the past it's always been the top 10 that tours. Which really doesn't make sense to me. Why not just make it 12?

Not only do I hate listening to Antonella sing, I hate that it doesn't bother her that she's so bad and that she get's tons of criticism! She's always clapping and dancing at the end and acting like she deserves to be there! That just really rubs me the wrong way! Unfortunately I have this awful feeling that the vote for the worst website and her trashy online photo's will again push her through this week.

Well once the girls get mixed in with the guys it wont be hard for someone like Stephanie to advance, most of the guys aren't that good but I do like Chris a lot. I don't understand why it is only the top 10 that tours either... kinda weird.

Antonella is just enjoying being on national TV each week and being in the media, I don't think she really cares about singing all that much, she just wants to be famous. I have the same feeling that she is going to get through this week, hopefully America had some sense to not vote for her but they probably went with the whole "vote for the worst" scheme and voted for her anyways :-(

Well, thank goodness Antonella is not in the finale 12. The girls I thought would go home this week did. I am just shocked that Sanjaya made it through past Sundance. I just don't get it.
    I was a little shocked that Jarod didn't make it, but for some reason he creeped me out...I think it was his fingers and stuff...
    But wow....interesting finale 12.
    I think it will come down to the big ones - Melinda,Lakisha and Chris Sligh.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast