Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 111 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3457
Like Tree13Likes
General Discussions Discuss Complaint of the day in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by mini-V Goldfish fall under the 30 second rule! Not when he then rolls over the top of them and crushes them into a zillion pieces!...
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Goldfish fall under the 30 second rule!

Not when he then rolls over the top of them and crushes them into a zillion pieces!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I hate the sound of whistling....except when I'm listening to "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

threeleggeddog is offline C-Ticket Holder

My whine for the day

I haven't slept in three days and even with my spinal cord stimulator turned up to max along with a fresh fentynol patch, Soma, oxycodone, neurontin, lorazepam, and Lyrica in me it feels like someone has taken a hatchet and chopped into my spine right at the bottom and is slowly splitting me apart with some sort of wedge, not that I'm complaining though, I don't even want to think about what it would feel like without all of that stuff.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    after that, I really feel like my complaints are trivial.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    120 is an extremly high pollen count. today was over 5200!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

threeleggeddog is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove View Post
    after that, I really feel like my complaints are trivial.
    It's all a matter of perspective, you're ingrown toenail is every bit as debilitating as my injuries, I'm just having a bad day so I'm whining....so just ignore me, I'm really being a baby since I can deal with this readily on most days and actually tha pain has gone way down in the last few hours.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by threeleggeddog View Post
    It's all a matter of perspective, you're ingrown toenail is every bit as debilitating as my injuries, I'm just having a bad day so I'm whining....so just ignore me, I'm really being a baby since I can deal with this readily on most days and actually tha pain has gone way down in the last few hours.

No, no, no. Don't undermine yourself. You are very brave and tough. Hang in there. I just feel bad complaining about my little stuff cuz I don't want to compare it to you, which I respect immensly. Hang in there!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    my very soft 750 percale sheets are starting to shread time for new sheets...I guess that makes a trip to Macy's in my near future...I hope i can find some under $200 bucks so I can use my MacyBucks...the darn things are so expensive...uggghhhhh
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Quote Originally Posted by SlpngBeauty View Post
    this isn't a complaint, but I'd like to know if people are normal in Normal...
    When we first moved here 7 years ago I couldn't believe that there was actually a town named Normal. It is the sister city of Bloomington, so a lot of people who don't live here call it Bloomington-Normal. We have Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan here. Plus State Farm headquarters is here so they pretty much own the town. Sometimes I forget how weird the name is like the other day I was talking to someone and I told her I went to the Normal Post Office, and she said, "are there abnormal post offices"? Hee Hee too weird. And yes, I think most of the people are weird too!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Not when he then rolls over the top of them and crushes them into a zillion pieces!
    Sorry, but I almost peed myself a little laughing. I do apologize, you probably didn't think it was funny. I don't think I could ever be a mom. I don't even want to clean up after myself when I spill all the goldfish. Which, oddly enough, happens a lot. My DH tells me I must be allergic to gravity.

Oh, yeah. Did I mention I fell down the stairs for like the 3 gazillionth time yesterday? Feel free to chuckle a bit at my expense, I am pretty good at bouncing, what with all that extra cushion that follows me around. I blamed that one of course on my DH. It was his idea that we are supposed to be carrying a box down every time we go. I probably complained about that already.
    Dreams Really Do Come True

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    The phone woke me up!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    The phone woke me up!
    Wasn't me!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I have somehow got to get at least one good night of sleep before the weekend!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Are you whining again?
    They call me "Nana"

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    My complaint of the day is the fact that my son slept through the night for the first time in over a month. Why is that a complaint? Because it should've meant I slept but instead my husband toss and turned all night and I was awake more than I am when my son doesn't sleep through!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe