Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 127 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3457
Like Tree13Likes
General Discussions Discuss Complaint of the day in the Community Center forums; I am moaning on about SSE and HM both being closed when I am there and Andy tells me to 'get some perspective'!!!! Am not a happy bunny. (Fiona - ...
    tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    I am moaning on about SSE and HM both being closed when I am there and Andy tells me to 'get some perspective'!!!!

Am not a happy bunny.

(Fiona - hope you are feeling happier. x)
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    My Complaint:

It is Monday, I'm tired, my house is a mess (I hate coming back from my weekend trips and the house is worse than I left it) , I have a bunch of grading (but i'm here anyway taking a break from it), I dont' like my clothes, I have to pick out books for next year, and I see that I have several more weeks until vacation.

That is just the start of my gripes. I have more but I am hoping to get in a better mood.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha36 View Post
    I am moaning on about SSE and HM both being closed when I am there and Andy tells me to 'get some perspective'!!!!
    Am not a happy bunny.
    (Fiona - hope you are feeling happier. x)
    SSE and HM is very good grounds for moaning, who had the bright idea of closing them at the same time !!!!

I'm feeling a little better now thanks tasha, i cant change other peoples behaviour, but i can let go of the bad stuff and be happy with all the wonderful things i have in life. Its just some days i have to remind myself a little more than others.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Are your religious beliefs the basis for your personal opinion on this one? If so, your instructor didn't give you much other choice then, did s/he?

If you take any flak, just smile sweetly and remind them that they shouldn't ask questions if they really don't want the answers, doubly so when it comes to opinions (spinning your point of view into something persuasive so that others can readily get behind it might be the toughest part).
    No she didn't give us any other choice. She was pretty vague about how we were supposed to construct our details and the base of my elaboration was religion. She can not give me a bad grade because she asked us for our opinion, and since our opinions can be anything, if she was to mark my religious answer wrong, that would get her in trouble--No worries though, I took care of it. I explained my point of view in an "educated manner" by backing it up with factual information.

My complaint of the day is that it has been pouring here since yesterday, and I can't run!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    I'm feeling a little better now thanks tasha, i cant change other peoples behaviour, but i can let go of the bad stuff and be happy with all the wonderful things i have in life. Its just some days i have to remind myself a little more than others.
    Too true. I had some good advice recently - when something (or someone) is making you cross, ask yourself how much the situation will affect you in a year from now. What impact will it have?

Generally, that makes a big difference! Just let it go and move on.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    I explained my point of view in an "educated manner" by backing it up with factual information.

MOST teachers this is what they are looking for anyway. And if it is your opinion and you back it up they ususally don't count if wrong. However, there are a few who are mean and say that it is wrong.

That is one reason why I dont' like poetry. Had too many teachers tell me I was wrong. But honestly, I couldn't back it up.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    MOST teachers this is what they are looking for anyway. And if it is your opinion and you back it up they ususally don't count if wrong. However, there are a few who are mean and say that it is wrong.

That is one reason why I dont' like poetry. Had too many teachers tell me I was wrong. But honestly, I couldn't back it up.

Well, with all of the problems today with teachers getting fired for accusing students of doing something that they didn't see them actuallly do, and so on, I do not think my teacher will have a problem with my Persuasive Essay. She did ask for our outlook of the whole project to be expressed in a somewhat opionated manner..........and that is exactly what I did.

I am sure she won't mind...everybody else in the class slacked off and wrote three paragraphs, when I wrote seven.

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

My head hurts
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    The news is making me mad...

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    I'm the only member logged on at the moment
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I haven't got any complaints yet - So, I'll complain about that!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I wanted cereal this morning and my hubby drank the last of the milk.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I live in the north pole.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    It is freezing in the office today! And I wish I was home working on my websites.

minnieme is offline A-Ticket holder
    i wish i had more time to come on here!
    MinnieMe