Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 219 of 231 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3457
Like Tree13Likes
General Discussions Discuss Complaint of the day in the Community Center forums; A cold house! Our heater is not working correctly....
    InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

Re: Complaint of the day

A cold house! Our heater is not working correctly.

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

Crappy weather again!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

... My feet are cold!!
    Rich

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

People who forget that even though the door may be mirrored so you can't see someone is coming, you might want to not stand in front of the exit door.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

InStitches is offline Fastpass Holder
    Georgia, but wishing I were on the "Loveliest Village on the Plains!"

My allergies are beginning to raise their ugly heads.

Tired.com
    Rich

People who, instead of just answering a question that has been asked, feel the need to go off on the person who asked it and take it personally.... they are the reason I always find myself comfortable here versus other forums.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

That it is only tuesday and the next two days are going to go by so slowly.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

Having no water or a working bathroom at work....for the next 2 weeks...some sort of a plumbing/sewer issue. Good thing, we have another building across the parking lot...oh and they've put out those Port-A-Potties....I'm not using them !!!! Since I live close enough to work, I opt to get in my car and go home for a quick break.

Today's complaint is two-fold...

1) I REALLY hate when someone at work has a problem with me that they go to my manager who is on the complete other side of the country to complain about it rather than walk to my desk and talk to me.

2) Since Kindergarten I've been getting in trouble for my volume. My voice carries. I can't control it. I can be whispering and it carries. If you hear my conversation and it's personal, rather than listening in and taking notes so you have specifics to give my boss, stop freakin eves dropping and get a freakin life. You're at work... you have better things to do... do them and don't be calling my manager in Utah to complain that you know a bunch of personal stuff about me.

Every day I hate this job more and more. I should have NEVER left my old position. I loved what I was doing but really disliked my manager so I let it cloud my vision... now I really am not fond of what I'm doing and the people I work with and around really ****.

Waking up tooooo early and not being able to go back to sleep!
    Rich

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

Spring alergies

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation

ok, i dont know if i have ever posted on complaint for the day... but today i have one..

i have started back to beauty school to become a teacher.. i have to 100o more hours. well there is this girl.. she is 30 but acts 21 and has a dirty tattoo on her arm and has a very ugly way about her.. and me being me.. i'm friendly to everyone and try to help and be there for everyone.. i wanna be a good teacher!

well one of my students who i am friends with from before school told me that the girl and a bunch of her lil group was poking fun at my liking of mickey mouse and all things disney.. it upset my friend who stood up for me. then she told me the next day.. well yesterday i got my new dooney. so when i went to school today i packed it in to show the other teacher because i had been telling her about it,
    well one of hers girls in her group told me it was cute and so i started telling her about it and showing her how it was pink on the inside and i guess i acted a lil excited like us disney people do when someone asks us something about disney.. and so i went into all the pockets and such and i hear snickering and laugh for that girl and her group..

it took everything in me to keep a smile and carry on like myself because i dont want them to see it bothers me.. i like what i like and it is part of me.. she pokes fun at my mickey tattoo but at least i dont have a huge candy apple with a dirty phrase to go with on my arm for my 7 yr old daughter to read like she does.. augh!!

i try not to let it bother me.. but i guess the snickering got to me.
    kill them with kindness is what my hubby says.. and its true..

i'm going to be the sweet ole me and i'm crazy and cute and fun and fancy free..

I GET IT!!

too bad she dont get it.. she needs it
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

And you would think by that age they'd be over Jr. High but some just never let go....Hang in there....Vent anytime Chrissy.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

Wink Re: Complaint of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    ok, i dont know if i have ever posted on complaint for the day... but today i have one..

i have started back to beauty school to become a teacher.. i have to 100o more hours. well there is this girl.. she is 30 but acts 21 and has a dirty tattoo on her arm and has a very ugly way about her.. and me being me.. i'm friendly to everyone and try to help and be there for everyone.. i wanna be a good teacher!

well one of my students who i am friends with from before school told me that the girl and a bunch of her lil group was poking fun at my liking of mickey mouse and all things disney.. it upset my friend who stood up for me. then she told me the next day.. well yesterday i got my new dooney. so when i went to school today i packed it in to show the other teacher because i had been telling her about it,
    well one of hers girls in her group told me it was cute and so i started telling her about it and showing her how it was pink on the inside and i guess i acted a lil excited like us disney people do when someone asks us something about disney.. and so i went into all the pockets and such and i hear snickering and laugh for that girl and her group..

it took everything in me to keep a smile and carry on like myself because i dont want them to see it bothers me.. i like what i like and it is part of me.. she pokes fun at my mickey tattoo but at least i dont have a huge candy apple with a dirty phrase to go with on my arm for my 7 yr old daughter to read like she does.. augh!!

i try not to let it bother me.. but i guess the snickering got to me.
    kill them with kindness is what my hubby says.. and its true..

i'm going to be the sweet ole me and i'm crazy and cute and fun and fancy free..

I GET IT!!

too bad she dont get it.. she needs it

sounds like she does need some Disney pixie dust sprinkled on her!

some people just dont get the Disney love that we have. just keep your smile on your face and keep enjoying what you love and dont worry too much about what other people think. i know i get some comments from one of my girlfriends at work about all i ever listen to on my ipod is disney stuff or all i ever read are disney books. i dont care. i enjoy them. it helps me to keep my sanity! i am a disney fanatic and am proud!! anytime you need to vent...im here to listen!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048