Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Heroes in the Community Center forums; OMG That was soooooo good! I can't believe Sylar is still alive in the future and was posing as Nathan.....wonder what the whole back story is on that? Now that ...
    fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    OMG That was soooooo good! I can't believe Sylar is still alive in the future and was posing as Nathan.....wonder what the whole back story is on that? Now that we know what the future COULD be and Hiro is back in the past/present, I wonder if they will fill is in on what happend even if Hiro does succeed in killing Sylar?

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    OK...in that possible time line(5years gone) here is the list of "heroes" that Sylar has killed judging by what powers he has. Not counting Claire.
    D.L. ---walks thru walls
    Nathan---flies
    Candace---morphs reality
    ????---the nuclear guy...cant remember his name

Those are all the abilities I saw him demostrate

Now...what is Molly's power...she is the little girl from the closet whose parents where killed by Sylar that Parkman found when his powers surfaced.

PSSTTT...check out the spoiler site for what Mama Petrelli possibly does
    Last edited by vixen101485; 04-30-2007 at 10:22 PM. Reason: more interesting stuff
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

you know sylar isn't going to die this season. you always need a good badguy to hate. i bet sylar kills his mom because she probably has powers too.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post
    OK...in that possible time line(5years gone) here is the list of "heroes" that Sylar has killed judging by what powers he has. Not counting Claire.
    D.L. ---walks thru walls
    Nathan---flies
    Candace---morphs reality

Those are all the abilities I saw him demostrate

Now...what is Molly's power...she is the little girl from the closet whose parents where killed by Sylar that Parkman found when his powers surfaced.

PSSTTT...check out the spoiler site for what Mama Petrelli possibly does
    I think you got all of them (DL, Nathan, Candace....yep!) As for Molly, she's the one from the closet? I so didn't make that connection! Good catch! Now I'm really curious as to what her power is....must be something pretty good.....

Psssttt....what's the spoiler site?

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post

His name is Ted

Molly goes back to the first or second episode. Sylar killed both her parents so you know she has something good.

TY Lori...blanked on that but remember really obscure stuff

PPSSSTTT....Lori snitched...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    you know sylar isn't going to die this season. you always need a good badguy to hate. i bet sylar kills his mom because she probably has powers too.
    Since it is genetic she has to have some. He probably had a disfunctional childhood and now he can blame all his issues on his mother. LOL

Thanks for the link Lori! As for Molly, it has to be something good for her ability...One, Sylar killed her parents (probably thinking that one of them had the ability) and two, she is supposedly the only one who can kill Sylar...We've seen just about any ability I could possibly think of, so I'm really excited to see what it is!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Don't forget about Micah - we know he is dead in the future. But did Sylar kill him and get his powers?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

If he did, Sylar didn't display Micah's ability....My guess is Sylar didn't kill Micah, if Micah was even dead at all....maybe HRG was helping hide him and Nikki just thought he was dead...

I would think that Claire would have to be the one to kill Sylar. Since she can hear herself you'd think that no matter what he did to her she'd just heal.

I think that if there is an explosion Sylar is going to disappear but everyone will just think he is dead becuz there will be no body.

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    ohhhhh good catch on why Sylar painted the obscure version of "nathan" as president!!! thats a very cool observation. see thats why i love this thread because unless yu watch the show a few times, its easy to miss things!

Molly was that little girl!!! OHHHHHH good catch on that one too.

technically the only thing that episode showed us was why Hiro went back into the past to tell Peter to save Claire, and COULD happen if the "present" Hiro doesnt kill Sylar when/before/after the bomb goes off. I think this is going to be a very tense season ending.... one that will all make us go "come on dont make us wait til fall!!!"
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    When is the DVD of the series coming out I love the heck out of this show.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast