Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Colors in the Community Center forums; Being a Marine wife and Marine mother Colors has a very special meaning to me, as you know it is when the flags go by. Now that I live in ...
    Lil Magic's Mom is offline C-Ticket Holder

Talking Colors

Being a Marine wife and Marine mother Colors has a very special meaning to me, as you know it is when the flags go by.
    Now that I live in Winter Garden Florida (about 15 minutes from the front gate of WDW) Colors has another meaning... Since I have been moving in to my new house in Winter Garden every night so far at 8 and at 9 we HEAR and sometimes SEE THE GLOW OF COLORS!!! YES you guessed it, we hear and see the fireworks at Disney. We turn off all the lights and mute the TV and go upstairs hoping for a chance to see the beautiful glow of the fireworks.

I cant wait for the moving to be over so I will have the time to go again & again & again.........

Right now I am LIVING IN A DREAM and oh WHAT A WONDERFUL DREAM IT IS!!!

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    let me know how it is.....im from boston and my husband and i are thinking about moving to windermere, winter park, or winter garden. I guess we are kind of looking for some input!!!
    shannon

Lil Magic's Mom is offline C-Ticket Holder
    there are about 4 houses right here in my neighborhood that are vaccant. I have only been here since Saturday January 26th and will be leaving on Sunday Feb. 4th to get the rest of my stuff moved down from Georgia. I have msn messenger if you want to hit me up sometime. let me know and I will get you my msn info.

First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!
    Oh what a dream.. Good luck with the rest of your move!
    Loni

First Trip- Jan. 07, POFQ
    Second Trip- May 08, Pop Century

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    Livning in Florida is the life! Enjoy it!