Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss šoš I hope that everyone is alright in Florida after the deadly tornado? in the Community Center forums; I am very worried about all of you that live in Florida after the terrible tornados that has hit Florida in the middle of the night on Friday morning. I ...
    RaySharpton is offline B-Ticket Holder

šoš I hope that everyone is alright in Florida after the deadly tornado?

I am very worried about all of you that live in Florida after the terrible tornados that has hit Florida in the middle of the night on Friday morning.

I am supposed to be sleeping now to be ready for work this evening, but CNN has just been showing such terrible videos of all of the destruction of homes and communities.

I can't imagine what everyone must be feeling right now if you actually lived through this terrible night with a tornado, lighting, and rain came roaring through your home while you and your family were sleeping.

I hope and pray that all of you Florida residents survived this deadly tornado and storm.

I see on CNN that at least 14 souls were lost today.

I can't imagine what family and friends outside the tornado area must be feeling if watching the same CNN TV video if they also have family and friends that live in the area.

I hope that everyone was able to make contact with loved ones by phone, or computer, or in person if possible.

I see on TV where many people that left for work before the sun came up, but may have gone though a terrible lighting/thunderstorm, but not knowing that there was a deadly tornado that came miles near them until daylight and tornado reports filtered in from fellow workers not able to make it into work.

I just hope that everyone is alright.

And I just hope that everyone that has loved ones, and friends living in Florida are alright.

Sincerely, Ray

Princesscat is offline D-Ticket Holder
    For me, there was a tornado watch even at the schools but there was no tornado. I feel unsafe in florida (I'v gone through harsh hurricanes too) and I WANT TO GO BACK TO NY OR PENSILVANIA! Oh yeah, I went through the thunder and lightning storm outside waiting for the bus!

Anyway, I hope everyone else is safe and sound. Good Luck
    Last edited by Princesscat; 02-03-2007 at 07:49 AM.

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Ugh, I know. We are safe and sound, but I feel naseauted (whatever...) thinking about it. That has always been one of my biggest fears- a tornado coming in the night, where it's pitch black out and you CANT SEE IT COMING. Plus, this was called an "EF 3 tornado"......not sure if that's different from an F3??? Either way, FL RARELY gets tornados this bad. Usually we just get piddly little spin-offs. Oh, they will still do damage don't get me wrong.. but never do we hear of tornados levelling houses like I have been watching on the news. Usually that type of damage comes from the hurricanes. I don't even want to think about that anymore

Princesscat is offline D-Ticket Holder
    And my wish was to come to Florida LOL. Now my wish is to go back to NY or Pennsilvania or anywhere else where there is no worries.