Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Jack's Lament in the Community Center forums; Best wishes to you Bobby and your DW. I hope you find what you are looking for in career. One thing I have learned with my marriage is that when ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Best wishes to you Bobby and your DW. I hope you find what you are looking for in career.

One thing I have learned with my marriage is that when a husband and wife really click, support one another, & communicate well... it makes a huge difference when dealing with other obstacles that occur outside the marriage (like jobs, inlaws, deaths, etc.). What's that saying...something about a problem shared is a problem halved?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Hurry back soon and regarding your marriage . Marriage always takes work but I'm sure you have picked a wonderful partner and will ride the peaks and valleys together.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Bobby-

Best wishes for you. Thoughts and prayers and pixie dust are headed your way. We're going to miss you.

-Paul
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I hope everything works out for you and if you ever need a posting break, you know where to find us!
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Bobby-

I hope everything works out for the best in every way possible. My prayers and pixie dust are with you.

Mandy

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I know we don't know each other well but I did want to let you know that I have really enjoyed your posts here.
    I hope that everything works out for you and I hope you will be able to come back soon and post with us. Take care!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Come back for a disney "fix" anytime. We'll leave the light on.
    Oh I know I'll need a "fix" every now and then and I'll certainly come here! Thank you!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Prince Jack you will be greatly missed... You know my thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope for nothing but the best for you!! Take care!! And most of all keep .. After all God loves you!
    Stacy, thank you so very much... For everything... I'll keep whenever I think of you and my DWT family. Besides, with God on my side I can't go wrong!
    ~Bobby Jack

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    when someone takes a break from something..... usually it lasts more than 18 hours....

HI BOBBY!!!

welcome back... kinda!

Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Best wishes to you Bobby and your DW. I hope you find what you are looking for in career.

One thing I have learned with my marriage is that when a husband and wife really click, support one another, & communicate well... it makes a huge difference when dealing with other obstacles that occur outside the marriage (like jobs, inlaws, deaths, etc.). What's that saying...something about a problem shared is a problem halved?
    Thank you once again Amanda for always being such a good friend... I will always appreciate your thoughtful words and great advice. I'm sure my DW and I will be wonderful (things have already greatly improved) and I know I'll be led to the career that's best for me. Talk to you soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    Hurry back soon and regarding your marriage . Marriage always takes work but I'm sure you have picked a wonderful partner and will ride the peaks and valleys together.
    Thank you! My DW and I will always go through this rollercoaster of life together.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun View Post
    Bobby-

Best wishes for you. Thoughts and prayers and pixie dust are headed your way. We're going to miss you.

-Paul
    Thank you Paul! I'll miss you all as well, but like I keep saying, I'll be back in no time! Please be sure to post on the complaint thread so Melis doesn't miss me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by MayBWeRMnt2B View Post
    I hope everything works out for you and if you ever need a posting break, you know where to find us!
    Thanks Jeanne! I know I'll always have DWT!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkTink918 View Post
    Bobby-

I hope everything works out for the best in every way possible. My prayers and pixie dust are with you.

Mandy
    Thank you Mandy!! I appreciate everyone's support and kind words! I will miss you all...

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    I know we don't know each other well but I did want to let you know that I have really enjoyed your posts here.
    I hope that everything works out for you and I hope you will be able to come back soon and post with us. Take care!
    And I really enjoyed your Murder Mystery Games! Everything will be fine... There's really nothing extreme going on, I just know it's time for me to take a break from some extra things in my life. I'll be back and ready to play!

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf View Post
    when someone takes a break from something..... usually it lasts more than 18 hours....

HI BOBBY!!!
    Hi Lori!

Yeah yeah, I know! I had to get on one last time and close this out the right way...

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf View Post
    welcome back... kinda!
    Tah tah for now!
    ~Bobby Jack

Talking One last hoorah

I am officially signing off... Take care everyone and thanks again for everything. We have a wonderful DWT Family and you will ALL be in my forever!

~PumpkinJack81

But who here would ever understand that the Pumpkin King with the skeleton grin would tire of his crown...
    ~Bobby Jack

until tomorrow bobby....

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Who else thinks he'll sneak on using invisimode? Or as a guest?

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    See, I refuse to post on this thread, because I know he is not really gone.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast