Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Craig's very sad news :-( in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie Now we just have to decide at which ONE park we want to spend Sunday. Have you ever done the Food & Wine Festival? I think ...
    MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post

Now we just have to decide at which ONE park we want to spend Sunday.
    Have you ever done the Food & Wine Festival? I think that should be winding up around then.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We have done the Food and Wine Festival (several times). In fact, we have narrowed it down to The Animal Kingdom or Epcot.
    They call me "Nana"

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketeer View Post
    Why decide? - Park-hopping is lovely that time of year!
    If you don't have an annual pass - I just found a 1 day park hopper advertized for only $108 .

I did a 2 day park-hopper a few years ago, and needed to cool of my sneakers in Bay Lake when I was all done. I was utterly exhausted - but I nearly did it "all". (All except stopping to smell the roses, and soaking up the sights and smells - no time...)
    Okay, so why don't you do a one day trip this time as well? After all, it's only one day.
    They call me "Nana"

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    Do Animal Kingdom early ( it closes early anyway ) and then do Epcot!!!!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

Okay, so why don't you do a one day trip this time as well? After all, it's only one day.
    Things have been stressful enough here in Ohio that we're going to take that 1 extra day and plant ourselves on the beach and get sand in our diapers. I'm looking forward to it!

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Iwannabeminnie..... Kennedy Space Center gets a pass because it's not a "theme park", so you are ok... *whew*!!! LOL

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    We have done the Food and Wine Festival (several times). In fact, we have narrowed it down to The Animal Kingdom or Epcot.
    Ah then you know that some of the events, foods offerred, and wine's showcased can change from year to year. Okay, I can't go this year...so I need someone to live the experience for me vicariously.

Quote Originally Posted by sdale1227 View Post
    I like this idea!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeofLove4Him View Post
    Of course she would....a LOT better than being splashed, in this cold weather!!

To those who may not know, it is COLD here, not hot. The days (around noon til maybe 3/4pm are warmer, though still not Disney-Hot, like it is during the dog days of Summer... ) But around 4/5pm starts cooling down again and gets COLD.

Oh, and we have been passholders since I was pg with #4. So that means I had at the beginning, 3 y/o twins, a 1 y/o, and I was pregnant. Which of course means that we have been going ever since, and the kids (now ages 6 y/o twins, 4, and 2) have done just fine all these years practically growing up at WDW. A 16 m/o would have a blast at WDW. Yes, Sham on U Craig
    Trust me...anything over what we have been having is warm. Cold is a week of below 0* - a heat wave of 12*
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    ROFLOL! Well, "hot" here is 80s+ Dropping below 80 requires pants, and when it's about 73 in the house, it's time to kick on the heater! 60s outside is seriously sweaters and jeans...

Quote Originally Posted by sdale1227 View Post
    We did this 2 years ago - though I'm not sure I would do it again: I was exhausted!
    Up early for Behind the Scenes at AK, tour finished ~11:30am, then 5 more hours at AK, over to Epcot to hit a several main attractions and few countries, Illuminations, then up to Contemp. California Grill for a late meal - I felt a bit underdressed in sweaty t-shirt and jeans, but the food hit the spot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12