Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss interesting tidbit!! in the Community Center forums; Today i was talking to one of my friends that go to the high school i would've if i wasn't home schooled but anyway i was talkingto her and found ...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

interesting tidbit!!

Today i was talking to one of my friends that go to the high school i would've if i wasn't home schooled
    but anyway i was talkingto her and found out she is in the band and that the band will be playing in the Disney Dreams Come True Parade sometime during the first week of march sometime!!

anyway i thought it was neat to know!!

so if any of y'all are down there snap some pics for me (if you happen to see them playing)
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    well...a name of a school and date would be helpful...lol...PM me if you'd like...I'm there all the time i can try to get pics
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Sun View Post
    well...a name of a school and date would be helpful...lol...PM me if you'd like...I'm there all the time i can try to get pics
    its the Tamaqua Area High school
    date - still trying to pull that out of people!!

anyway thanks paul!
    i'll get back to ya on that one!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    cool! maybe if i stay band mistress all the way to high school maybe i can go to disney and play that would be awesome!i have something to work to in five years.
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    According to http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/ your friends will be in the parade Friday March 9.
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow