Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Miss Potter or Bridge to Teribithia? in the Community Center forums; I am trying to decide which movie I want to see this afternoon. I know this is somewhat short notice but hoped I would get some opinions before I go. ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Miss Potter or Bridge to Teribithia?

I am trying to decide which movie I want to see this afternoon. I know this is somewhat short notice but hoped I would get some opinions before I go. They are both on at the same time so that doesn't make the decision for me.
    I was a little intriqued by Miss Potter but I have not heard anything about it. I know I will like Bridge to Teribithia because I enjoyed the book, but I don't go to movies as much anymore because of work, so I want to pick the best one.
    The only help I have is the Hollywood review gave Bridge 3.5 stars and Miss Potter 3 stars.
    Has anyone seen either of these?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Ok I'm off, I think I will choose Miss Potter.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I vote Miss Potter, but I've been a reader of Beatric Potter for many years.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

peterpanflight is offline Fastpass Holder
    let us know what movies you chose!
    shannon

I chose Miss Potter and it was absolutely breathtaking. I love learning about people's lives, especially writers. The scenary was gorgeous and the story was really touching. I recommend this one for all ages.
    I still want to see Bridge, but Miss Potter was only showing at this theater once in the whole day which means it's on its way out of the theater. I will catch Bridge next time.