Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss I'm going through ch-ch-ch-ch-changes in the Community Center forums; Greetings DWT family! That's right, the Pumpkin King is back! Miss me? While my time away wasn't all that long, I have had a lot going on. In fact, I ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Talking I'm going through ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Greetings DWT family!

That's right, the Pumpkin King is back! Miss me? While my time away wasn't all that long, I have had a lot going on. In fact, I have some news to share upon my return. Drum roll please...

My DW is pregnant!!!!

What's this?! That's right, Jen and I are expecting a little bundle of joy! This came as a HUGE shock to us both , but we feel very blessed by it and are definitely excited. While we certainly didn't plan to have kids this soon, it was obviously God's plan for us to and I can't argue with him.

Because of this exciting news I will still not be completely "back" on DWT, however, I will at least pop on to post updates on our life-altering event if nothing else. In the mean time, I ask for your continued prayers for my dear wife and our growing child... Jen's been having a rough time already, fighting a virus on top of all-day-long morning sickness. We've had many trips to the doctor already, but things are fine with the baby and Jen has been doing better as the days go on. I'll post more later.

Talk to you soon gang!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    The secret is out!
    ~Bobby Jack

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Congratulations to you both x
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    Congratulations to you both x
    Thanks!!
    ~Bobby Jack

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Changes! You got that right!!! That's wonderful news! Keep the soda crackers on the nightstand and don't let her open her eyes till she nibles one. When is the baby due?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    Changes! You got that right!!! That's wonderful news! Keep the soda crackers on the nightstand and don't let her open her eyes till she nibles one. When is the baby due?
    We were doing that for a while, but unfortunately she got sick of the crackers and other "dry foods" quick... She's been doing pretty good with strawberries in the morning though.

The baby is due..... OCTOBER 5th!!!!
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    The baby is due..... OCTOBER 5th!!!!
    My birth month!
    ~Bobby Jack

Ahhhhhhhhh! I can change my tagline and location now! You already know how I feel about this......

CONGRATULATIONS

I'm so excited for the both of you!!! Now, just hurry up and find out if it's a boy or a girl so I can get to work!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Congratulations!
    They call me "Nana"

Congrats!!!!

My advice is to PACK EARLY!! I went into premature labor and didn't have anything packed for the hospital.

Are you going to find out if it's a or a

Lori

PS-LOVE the avatar! I just watched that movie the other night.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Summer Sun is offline Wishing a certain someone would take me to Neverland
    Congrats...just think...if it's just 4 days early...s/he will have the same birthday as EPCOT!! That is so awesome...Big big CONGRATS!!
    Walt Disney World
    Where Dreams Come True
    Celebrating 35 Years
    Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS cONGRATULATIONS
    The only advice i can give you for the morning sickness is GINGER.... GINGER TEA; Ground GINGER; - With my daughter i had the worse morning sickness ever, did some investigation and found out that ginger works wonders for it... I brought a supply of ground ginger and tea, and i will say "I WAS CURED"......

This is gonna be such a wonderful experience for you both. May GOD bless you in all the ways you need. Have a healthy pregnacy as well as a healthy birth of your precious gift...

I was thinking that's what Melissa's secret was, that or another buddy of hers expecting

Get ready to fall in love with an angel you haven't even met yet
    Last edited by butlers; 03-06-2007 at 09:17 AM.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Congratulations, Bobby, to you and your wife!!!!!!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I had entirely different thoughts when I read the title of your thread Bobby. The fact is, I'm going through changes as well. Mine involve hot flashes and mood swings. Yours will too for a while so be patient. It isn't that she REALLY hates you and she DOESN'T want to kill you. Okay, maybe right at that MINUTE she does, but it will pass.
    They call me "Nana"

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    It isn't that she REALLY hates you and she DOESN'T want to kill you. Okay, maybe right at that MINUTE she does, but it will pass.
    THAT won't come until she goes into labor ......And that first big contraction hit - she'll turn into some crazed woman that he's never seen before . When he says honey your doing wonderful, and she growls out "shut the blankety blank blank blank YOU blank. I HATE YOU... LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.. And you're just sitting over there "oh honey your doing so good" in a mocking tone.....

DON'T BE SCARED BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast