Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Dancing With the Stars Season 4 in the Community Center forums; Had to tape it last night with everyone in the house being sick and I just finished watching it. Right away I am enjoying Ian Ziering and Joey Fatone! I ...

Dancing With the Stars Season 4

Had to tape it last night with everyone in the house being sick and I just finished watching it.

Right away I am enjoying Ian Ziering and Joey Fatone! I also love Clyde Drexler and hope that he does well. Not really feeling any of the women contestants except for maybe Laila Ali, she is beautiful and was amazingly graceful for a boxer!

Billy Ray Cyrus needs to stick to the singing....oh wait....he's really not that good at that either!

I think Heather Mills looked as if she aged 10 years with that hair style she had. I've never liked her to begin with but it seems like they are going to play the "artifical leg card" a lot. I think they mentioned it like 10 times last nite.

I think Joey is my favorite too. I like Billy Ray (goes back to my childhood) but I HATE his partner!!! I hated her last season too. You can't yell at him for it not being a "CHA CHA" when it's his partner that figures out the dance moves. She's the pro and they we're yelling at him.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I think Shandi wants to seriously hook up with her partner. Could she not say he was hot enough times?

I thought he was a little creepy.

I guess Joey was the best dancer, but I can't stand him so I don't really want to root for him.

I thought John Ratzenburger (sp?) was actually pretty good. He is one of the best older males they have had on the show. At least he moved pretty well.
    Last edited by Shere_Khan; 03-20-2007 at 09:33 AM.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay since this is the first show I can't really tell whom I like. But I did enjoy Joey Fatone and Lalia Ali was very graceful and I thought she did really well. Not sure about the rest of the people just yet.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    I thought John Ratzenburger (sp?) was actually pretty good. He is one of the best older males they have had on the show. At least he moved pretty well.

I agree Katy I can't believe he almost 72 he looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS View Post
    I agree Katy I can't believe he almost 72 he looks great.
    John Ratzenberger did move pretty good for an "old guy", but Jer....he isn't 72! He was just kidding, he's only 59.

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    John Ratzenberger did move pretty good for an "old guy", but Jer....he isn't 72! He was just kidding, he's only 59.

Oh! I walk away from the tv when he said that. Because I was like dang he looks amazing.

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    Joey = amusing! Now I WAS a fan of N Sync and I live in Orlando so I'm kinda... biased, but I found his dancing REALLY amusing. he has really good facial expressions that make you think he's enjoying himself. That's... fun. :-)
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

I liked how Billy Ray was counting his steps outloud.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I am not going to watch this, but is it wrong to hope that Heather is out in the first round? It just seems they are playing her up so much that if she wins it would be because of the whole leg thing. Plus, I don't like her and don't want her to win.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I'm all about Joey last night, think he and his partner put on an awesome show. For the ladies, I'll go with Laila Ali for now, but I'm waiting to see if the pageant queen, the amputee or the TV host perks up next week....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder
    i saw it
    i enjoyed it
    but i do like the girl with the leg thing i think it is kinda cool that she is dancing like that
    but i think there will be people voting for her because they feel bad for her

but i missed a few of them dancing so i am glad i tivo'ed it!!
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    I FORGOT TO WATCH IT - AGAIN... Must remember, must remember...
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    I am not going to watch this, but is it wrong to hope that Heather is out in the first round? It just seems they are playing her up so much that if she wins it would be because of the whole leg thing. Plus, I don't like her and don't want her to win.

It's not wrong, I don't like her either. She screwed over my man Paul McCartney.

andyznuff is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'm sorry but..... all I can think of when I see this Yoko Ono of the Millenium is how she swindled the most beloved dude in Rock-n-roll.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast