Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Sad Stuff... in the Community Center forums; I was proud I obtained the URL www.thomaspeterson.com a couple years back. I did check to see who owned www.tommypeterson.com , it turned out a little boy suffering with cancer ...
    Ultimatewdwfan is offline C-Ticket Holder

Sad Stuff...

I was proud I obtained the URL www.thomaspeterson.com a couple years back. I did check to see who owned www.tommypeterson.com, it turned out a little boy suffering with cancer had the website. I'd check in and send a few emails now and then, the last I heard he was going to Walt Disney World, I told him he'd love it. Well, I just checked to see the pics of WDW and sadly the pics following his happy trip were of his coffin. I am happy he got see WDW in his short life span, as sad as it was, I always take comfort in the fact that only the living suffer, the dead do not. Check out his pics, it looks like he had a great time.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Now, while that is sad news, at least the little one got to go to the Happiest Place on Earth!
    Glad he had a great time. At least he is no longer suffering.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Blees him. Looks like he had a wonderful time in WDW
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member