Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Best sandwich at Hardees... in the Community Center forums; I really love everything form Hardees or Carl's Jr. Before I used to order their Star Combo but since spicy buffalo chicken sandwich is out now I can't stop my ...
    Ampies is offline A-Ticket holder

Best sandwich at Hardees...

I really love everything form Hardees or Carl's Jr. Before I used to order their Star Combo but since spicy buffalo chicken sandwich is out now I can't stop my self from eating it. Realy taste good and yummy, what bout your's?

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    What a wonderful topic. My favorite sandwich actully come from a place in Downtown Disney. Anyone who has been to Earl of Sandwich knows that place makes a mean sandwich. There is some turkey sandwich with bacon there that is the best I have ever had.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

Ampies is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yeah love also turkey sandwich with bacon and lot's of cheese, I also love putting some Franks sauce in it to add little spicy taste.
    Actually i used to east spicy buffalo chicken sandwich at Hardees or Calr's Jr atleast twice a week, I really love sandwiches with a spicy twist in it.
    By the way here's an independent website for the spicy buffalo chicken sandwich quite funny though http://www.spicybuffalo.com/hardees/ The model is sexy but she is a little skinny.....