Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: Do you believe in ghosts?

Voters
22. This poll is closed
  • Yes

16 72.73%
  • No

3 13.64%
  • Not Sure

3 13.64%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Ghosts!! in the Community Center forums; Where i work is on one of the highest concentration of Ley Lines in southern england and we have several friendly ghosts. I've never seen the ghost that shared my ...
    DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Where i work is on one of the highest concentration of Ley Lines in southern england and we have several friendly ghosts.

I've never seen the ghost that shared my old office but was on good terms with him. He was a night watchman in the office building that was previously on the exact same site. It burned down killing him and his dog. My office was on the 1st floor(where he would sit at night) and there is another office directly below(where his body was found). In my office footsteps could be heard walking down the corridor regularly, (so frequent it often made us jump if somebody actually turned up at the door on a weekend when the office is quiet) and you could often smell home cooked stew for no reason, unfortunatly in the office below there is often the smell of wet dog and burnt fur. When the office is empty at night there is frequently an old lantern seen swinging along the windows.
    We have had 4 major fires since the park opened in 1931, 3 were in december, 2 of those being on the same date! what are the odds on that?
    Lots of strange things happen there but nothing scary.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Another ghost is of an old elephant keeper, he is seen all over the park, he is often mistaken for someone in character dress as his uniform is from the early 1900's.

There are also two young victorian girls that have a very playful nature and have been seen and mistaken for bridesmaids at late night wedding receptions because of their pretty dresses.
    They were so playful one night during the holiday season that a night worker heard laughter in the 'winter wonderland', thought someone had broken in and was trashing it, so drove to the local village to get 2 friends and when all 3 returned to investigate the continuing sounds, it fell silent as they opened the doors!? I was the designer for the wonderland, so took it to be their sign of approval if they wanted to play there!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder
    I just started a ghost hunting buisness and website. here is link : Ghosters
    please sign the guest book!!!
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I go back and forth on this. I have only had a couple of possible happenings, but they can somewhat be explained in a farfetched way. But its interesting to read what others have encountered because I havent had any real experiences.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12