Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Six flags accident in the Community Center forums; The various reports all say pretty much the same thingÖ Young teenage girl goes up, a cable of some kind under the car breaks lose somehow, whips around and manages ...
    BeastlyKingdom? is offline finally in college... hello disney college program

Six flags accident

The various reports all say pretty much the same thingÖ Young teenage girl goes up, a cable of some kind under the car breaks lose somehow, whips around and manages to snake around her legs and somehow managed to sever both feet just above the ankle. Ouch!! I just canít say how horrible a thing this must be and Iím in shock. Our sympathies go out to the family and everyone involved in this horrible accident. Apparent the feet were recovered and the girl was taken in for surgery so we can assume they will try to reconnect the lost limbs, though I donít think it will be an easy task given the nature of how they were severed. We can only hope for the best.

once i heard about this i almost threw up just imagining what it must have felt like or looked liked
    the only 18 year old boy who like disney more than girls......... nvm disney is a close 2nd

I think back on why i am so strange now i know why .... I blame Disney but i still love it

" we have always tried to be guided by the basic idea that, in the discovery of knowledge, there is great entertainment."
    - walt disney

TheCartooner is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    i live right by that six flags and it was closed for a week! i'm sorry for them.