Additional Day- Needing Help
We are going to WDW in November and decided to come down one day earlier to go to MVMCP. We are really excited about going and we will be staying the majority of our time at All Star Music Family Suites. I was unable to add an additional day to that reservation at that hotel. So that opened up some other ideas. We currently have reservations at Coronado Springs in a Junior Suite. We were going to meet up with some people but that may not happen(and there are wonderful reasons why it won't happen) so I began looking at other options for my family.
We are a family of 6 so we either have to have two rooms or get a suite type of room. So we narrowed our choices to the following:
1. Leave the reservation as is even though it isn't our first choice for resorts
2. Make a two room reservation at All Star Music (this would make it easier for the next day for moving to the Family Suites)
3. Make a two room reservation at another value resort
4. Make a two room reservation at another moderate- first choice is Port Orleans Riverside
5. Make a two room reservation at Wilderness Lodge
6. Make a Reservation for Wilderness Lodge at a Deluxe room on the club level
7. Make a reservation for a Fort Wilderness Cabin.
Some things to consider---we won't be there long. We will be there for about 3-4 hours before the Christmas Party and will be getting "home" late. We have to go to All Star to get our tickets/keys (or at least one of us) to enjoy the day at Epcot the next day and be ready for our lunch reservations.
So what do you think. Please vote and then explain why moves you that way.