Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss The Amazing Race 7 in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Stitch No Mickey Ears for you for one week! meany i still get a turkey leg, right!?...
    GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    No Mickey Ears for you for one week!
    meany

i still get a turkey leg, right!?

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I'm so ashamed of myself...

I found meself actually pulling for Rob and Amber! Now that I've started, I have to finish it...I'm rooting for Rob and Amber this time!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    My vote goes to Ukenna (sorry if I misspelled your name) and his bride from Houston. Next vote goes to Meredith and Gretchen for pure gutsy-ness. (Is gutsy-ness a word?)

Billie is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    My vote goes to Ukenna (sorry if I misspelled your name) and his bride from Houston. Next vote goes to Meredith and Gretchen for pure gutsy-ness. (Is gutsy-ness a word?)
    I agree!! I love them. Especially since she shaved her hair on last night's episode and wasn't as big of a baby as I would have been. They are so sweet to eachother and the other teams too. My second choice is Meredith and Gretchen too.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
    We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
    Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
    We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
    Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
    Drink up me hearties, yo ho!"

-Jessica/ Billie Q

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I'm curious to see the entire conversation between Ron and Kelly regarding his lack of commitment/his military service/POW status.

I can't believe Kelly said what she said, but I want to see the entire context before I get more annoyed by her.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    I'm curious to see the entire conversation between Ron and Kelly regarding his lack of commitment/his military service/POW status.

I can't believe Kelly said what she said, but I want to see the entire context before I get more annoyed by her.
    I can't believe she said that either. Watching them argue has become so old. When I was first watching this season I was hoping that Rob and Amber would bite the dust hard, but now I'm rooting for them. I think they are working together, implementing a strategy, and competing better than anyone in the game. I still think Rob is the equivalant of a used car salesman, but they are consistently thinking every step of the way.

Big kudos to Uchenna and Joyce (especially Joyce). I still have them as a hopeful.

Meredith and Grechen are barely in there. I am growing very tired of listening to Grechen wail and get flustered at every little decision. If they make it, it will be a miracle. It has nothing to do with their age, I just don't think they can think on their feet fast enough and get it done. Meredith is starting to get impatient.

We'll see....
    Last edited by DisneyonaDime; 04-21-2005 at 10:52 PM.
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Go Rob and Amber!!!!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Go Rob and Amber!!!!

Yeah, now you all jump on the Romber train that I started...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

rwsheep is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I cannot even believe how mean Robamaber was being this week!! SERVES THEM RIGHT FOR GETTING 3RD!!!
    "All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
    "Someone's got to nail that girl's fins to the floor"

WOO HOO

i get to move back to WDW in Jan to work again!!

sx2143 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I love Uchenna and Joyce. I think they are my favorite couple I have ever seen on the show. I want to root for Meredith and Grethchen becuase I always root for the underdog and I think they are sweet, but I have to admit, Gretchens wining drives my CRAZY. I think it is very funny that Rob opened his big mouth this week about an earlier flight and it turned out their was one that he didn't get on.

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    And the plot thickens.......

Will Rob and Amber become multi-millionares?

Will Uchenna and Joyce sneak by the others to win?

Will Ron and Kelly kill each other before the race is over?

Can't wait until next week!
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

Billie is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Uchenna and Joyce better win...

I can't stand Rob and Amber, they're so nasty! Well, Amber isn't that mean but Rob really annoys me.

The other two are just idiots. I'm sorry to say so and I hope I didn't offend anyone but some of the things that come out of their mouths!! Besides, they should not be together. She is just too much- I'd probably kill her... accidentally of course. I'm sure they're real sweet people in real life, but on this show they need to go!

Ok, that's my two cents, thanks for hearing it.

"Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
    We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
    Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
    We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
    Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.
    Drink up me hearties, yo ho!"

-Jessica/ Billie Q

I still want to see Rob and Amber win...but Uchenna and Joyce have a good chance to cruise on by since the other two teams are completely focusing on each other! I wouldn't be bummed to see Uchenna and Joyce win, they have played a nice, fair game and have been good to each other. As far as Kelly and Ron go...she may drive me crazy, but he is condescending and a chauvinist!!!!! I cannot believe she was questioning whether or not she still wants to marry him! This is who he is and he will not change...she just got the opportunity to see his true colors during this race!

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyonaDime
    And the plot thickens.......

Will Rob and Amber become multi-millionares?
    They already are. CBS is going to air their wedding. I'll have to miss that one!!

Will Uchenna and Joyce sneak by the others to win?
    I really hope so! The other teams don't seem to realize that U&J are there. She cut off her hair FERCRISSAKE!!!!!

Will Ron and Kelly kill each other before the race is over?
    More than likely. He is a jerk and she is a beauty queen (no offense to those DWT.com queens!)! It isn't a good mix!

Can't wait until next week!
    Pass some of that popcorn this way!!!!! Yummy!!!!!
    Last edited by ToddBreakey; 05-04-2005 at 04:21 PM.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Down to the final 3

Yeah, I am still rooting for Uchenna and Joyce! I really do not want Rob and Amber to win. I do not think that they have won this race on their own merits, you know what I mean?
    As far as Ron and Kelly go (even though I am a Ga girl and I should root for the Ga boy, I just can't), they really do not need to win this race and be beholdin' to each other any more. I hope that they planned seperate Travelocity trips! She is a spoiled spoiled girl and he is an immature boy stuck in his ways. She is just as rude as he is - a couple destined for ****.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast