Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
General Discussions Discuss The Amazing Race 7 in the Community Center forums; i did think it was really nice that uchenna and joyce were really gonna pay off the taxi driver even if it had cost them the game (which it didn't). ...
    rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    i did think it was really nice that uchenna and joyce were really gonna pay off the taxi driver even if it had cost them the game (which it didn't).

a little OT.... did anyone see Rob and Amber on Regis and Kelly this morning (thursday)? I loved the shirts that Amber made!
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I am thrilled for them. I would love to meet them. They are the kind of people you would love to have as friends. They are so nice. I couldn't believe Uchenna was still begging at the gate of the pitstop to pay the cab driver. I would have told him I would send him a check after I won the million. I was jumping up and down in front of the television. My husband was laughing his head off at me. I was so afraid Rob and Amber would show up.

I was with you too on the whole screaming at the tv about pay the cab driver later, but that goes to show you a good deed never goes unpaid.I'm so glad they won. Like I said before they really deserved that money.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I think that there is a rule that they HAVE to pay the cabbies, bus drivers, etc. BEFORE they can mone on. Maybe not the whole fare, but the driver has to be satisfied.

Congrats to U&J. I'm glad they won.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345