Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss The Amazing Race 7 in the Community Center forums; Well, fellow AMAZING RACE fans...Season 7 will supposedly kick off March 1! And, we supposedly already know the identity of one team. As if 2 seasons of SURVIVOR just wasn't ...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett

The Amazing Race 7

Well, fellow AMAZING RACE fans...Season 7 will supposedly kick off March 1! And, we supposedly already know the identity of one team. As if 2 seasons of SURVIVOR just wasn't enough, Boston Rob and Amber (aka, Romber) will be on the Race. This is just like what CBS did to Alison from BIG BROTHER 4...if they want ratings to skyrocket, put Rupert and Laura on...that will get them! Anyway...I'm looking forward to another great Race, how about you all?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I think AR6 seasonhas been pretty weak so far,so I amdefinitely looking forward tothe next race.

I am sooo not looking forward to ROmber....again. Yeesh...a lot of people try out for these shows? Why are we getting recycled reality people?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Because CBS is too lazy to cast others...they only do it for SURVIVOR and BIG BROTHER. (Sorry...it's habit for me to capitalize the names of my shows)

Like I said, Rupert and Laura would skyrocket the ratings...about 35 million people voted for Rupert to win the America's Tribal Council. I sincerely hope Romber makes it to leg 2, and then gets Philiminated.
    Last edited by olmec26; 01-19-2005 at 10:46 PM.
    -Taylor

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I think Rob and Amber make a cute couple. I just don't want to see a reality t.v. show with Amber and Rob in the delivery room....
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    definitely love Amazing Race, however those two i could do without.

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I think Rob and Amber make a cute couple. I just don't want to see a reality t.v. show with Amber and Rob in the delivery room....
    I agree, Romber is a very good couple and I wish them the best of luck in the future...but if they win, they will hav $2,250,000.00 just from reality TV show winnings, and that's not counting any winnings from SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK and SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS, which was, granted, not a whole lot. I don't ever want to see Romber on another reality show ever, with the exception (maybe) of their wedding, if it's televised.
    -Taylor

rwsheep is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I am excited that the POW from GA is going to be on there, I already know who I am "voting" for!
    "All you need is Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust"
    "Someone's got to nail that girl's fins to the floor"

WOO HOO

i get to move back to WDW in Jan to work again!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    *BLEEP*, my biker brethren eliminated the first round! i'm so ashamed, i don't think i can watch this season now.
    Last edited by GrumpyDude; 03-03-2005 at 11:56 AM. Reason: naughty, naught, naughty!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    I don't ever want to see Romber on another reality show ever, with the exception (maybe) of their wedding, if it's televised.
    Heard it mentioned yesterday that things are in the works with CBS to indeed televise their wedding. They are certainly using their 15 minutes of fame to their full advantage! I rather enjoyed watching them last night. I am curious to see if they can stay nice to each other throughout all of the stress. I find his confidence and arrogance ammusing.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    ******, my biker brethren eliminated the first round! i'm so ashamed, i don't think i can watch this season now.
    Please watch your language....this is a family site and we want to try and keep it as G rated as possible.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Please watch your language....this is a family site and we want to try and keep it as G rated as possible.

Thanks!

don't know what i said, but sorry i offended you.

gentlemen who ride two wheeled vehicles?

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    I believe Stitch is refering to the first word in your post.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

whoops, my bad.

apologies, i have a colorful, liberal vocabulary that sometimes slips out at inappropriate times.

thank God that was the tamest of the words.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    Just for that, you must sit in the corner and think about what you have done.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    whoops, my bad.

apologies, i have a colorful, liberal vocabulary that sometimes slips out at inappropriate times.

thank God that was the tamest of the words.
    No Mickey Ears for you for one week!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast