Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss What Will You Do the Next time your in Disney in the Community Center forums; Okay so something I've been thinking about is what I will do the next time I go to Disney World. First Day of my tickets go to the MK of ...
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Talking What Will You Do the Next time your in Disney

Okay so something I've been thinking about is what I will do the next time I go to Disney World.

1. First Day of my tickets go to the MK of course! I will hardly be able to retain myself from jumping up and down all the way to the castle. I am so excited right now I can hardly stop grinning from ear to ear. and the sad thing is I don't even know for sure I will be able to go next year
    2. Run straight to Space Mountain and get a fast pass if nessasary
    3. Ride the TTA
    4. Run around to the Tea Cups and spin spin spin till I get out and faint
    5. Go to the rest of the park and eat dinner with pooh and friends at the crystal palace
    6. Then get a cookie ice cream sandwich
    What will you all do?
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i plann trick or treating and looking at all the costumes! have i ever told ya'll i LOVE halloween!!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy&Tayen View Post
    i plann trick or treating and looking at all the costumes! have i ever told ya'll i LOVE halloween!!
    lol, never would have guessed.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    First thing would be run to haunted mansion to see the new refurb. Then BTMRR and Splash Mountain.

oh my I forgot about the haunted mansion getting refurbed. I would definaly have to check that out! And BTMRR I ride at least 5 times in a row. Thanks for the reminder! o
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

mritty is offline Fastpass Holder
    My next trip (TEN DAYS AWAY) is my first ever vacation along with my sister. In fact, it'll be the first time we've spent more than maybe an hour alone together, like ever. :-) Could be a disaster, who knows!

Anyway. After the DME brings us to Pop Century, we'll get straight on a bus for the Magic Kingdom. It'll be mid-afternoon by then, so we'll save the headliners for a few days later when we can get there at park opening. So I'm guessing we'll do Buzz Lightyear, Phiharmagic, Hall of Presidents, Tiki Room, and Pirates. Reservations for the Crystal Palace at 5:55pm, and then I don't know. No real plans for the rest of the night. Gotta find a good place to watch Spectromagic and Wishes, of course... The rest of the week will be Epcot, MGM, Magic Kingdom again, Animal Kingdom / MGM, Epcot, and then back to the airport.

It will be a fun week. :-)

so lucky

your so lucky! I hope you and your sister have fun!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Tinkgirl is offline Thanks for the Memories :3
    My mom and dad will get the tickets,then we will go on the monorail (I love the monorail!)and I will see a beautiful view of the castle.And when we stop we will go to fantasyland and then I will go on Space Moutain and BTBMRR for the first time and go on the barnstomer 3 time!Then before Spectromagic and wishes I get I mickey ice cream bar.then we will go to the hotel and sleep,(or try to sleep) When we wake up we will go To EPCOT and after that we will go to Animal Kindom.And......2 WEEKS TILL DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tinkgirl; 08-21-2007 at 12:41 PM.
    TinkGirl
    2007-2009
    I may come back full swing one day, foolish mortals, maybe one day.

That sounds really fun Tinkgirl, I remember the first time I rode BTMRR, I loved it so I rode it 5 times in a row! The man that was loading people on the train said that I should work there testing the ride. It was so much fun, and when I was younger I loved the Barnstomer. Your so lucky you get to go to disney world in 2 weeks. Well have fun! o
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Look Up! (Right, Lou?)
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

flutter is offline Moderator
    I plan on spending time with my Disney loving friends

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Next time I'm at Disney I want to really try to appreciate Animal Kingdom. I've always been in a hurry to get through it - too hot, about to rain, someplace else to go, whatever. I'm trying to plan a day where I can really slow down and see what this park has to offer.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Yeah I really should do that to... but it seems hotter than the rest of the parks for some reason. The first time we went to anmial kingdom we did walk all the way around and rode the Safari and did the Bugs Show, and the River rapids. I liked those things but it is so far in the back of the park to get to the safari and most of the animals in the safari are asleep and under the shade. They said they come out more right after a rain shower or early in the morning and late evening. Then We did ride the train. But until Mt Everest opened we never really spent much time there. Now we ride ME and this past time we rode dinosour but we will not ride it again. But the only thing we really go there for is Mt Everest. Well have fun.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    We are flying in on a friday this year for our annual girls weekend trip! My sister and I will be getting in around 9 am and we are going to go shopping at DTD and then relax by the pool. The other set of sisters arrive from NC at 5:30 and we are off to the Poly for dinner at O'Hana! We are then going to have a monorail pub crawl and visit all of the Deluxe hotels and watch Wishes. We haven't set out a plan for each of the days yet but we will be enjoying the Fantasmic Dining plan and show on Monday too!

We have decided to spend an entire day at AK...we have overlooked this park in the past too...other than that we are going to let the magic take us where it may!!

I can't believe it is almost here! We leave 9/7

Sandy

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

The dining plan is great we ate at Hollywood and Vine then went to see the show. Its great, and the road you get to take back to the stage i looks like the yeallow brook road but its red brick instead. lol Have fun
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast