Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss The Creative Corner in the Community Center forums; Here is a card I made today for my parents I put glitter and glue and sugar on it! lol And the saying on the inside I found online....
    lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Here is a card I made today for my parents I put glitter and glue and sugar on it! lol And the saying on the inside I found online.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Creative Corner-p1040635.jpg   The Creative Corner-p1040636.jpg  
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    You forgot the macaroni! Lol Nice card, i'm certain they'll get a kick out of it!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

I know lol, I couldn't find any macaroni... I know they will get a kick out of it, lol. We all need something to laugh about this week. Thank you
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by lilo88 View Post
    Here is a card I made today for my parents I put glitter and glue and sugar on it! lol And the saying on the inside I found online.
    Too cute! Hallmark beware!

I spent 90 minutes in Michael's today. I met some very nice clerks who helped me look for several items, but we came up empty. That is not to say I came out empty handed. There were many Christmas items that i would have liked to buy, but I resisted since ....they'll be there next year when I actually have a use for them.

I am working on my lace ornament. I hope to get that together tomorrow after the lace dries and can be attached to the styrofoam ball. Pic to follow.

I bought a cross-stitch kit to work on here. I'm going through craft withdrawal without my sewing machine.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    I love the card!
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

nicki12 is offline Disney Fan and Twilighter
    I love the card, the little poem is cute!

Nicole a.k.a. nicki12 ~ a Navy daughter
    Huge fan of the Twilight Series!
    "All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    LOL...cute card Lilo. If you dont want the mess of glitter everywhere see if you can pick up some glitter fabric paint. (it is like glue and glitter all in one..lol)
    Speaking of the snowflakes. I made a zillion of them for Donnie to hang up at work. I found that the big ones dont hold up well with regular paper and i had some brochure type paper that I bought like forever ago so i used that. One even has hidden Mickeys on it. And they shine a bit too. I made some poinsettas out of red paper but only used 5 sections. I balled up some yellow paper and glued them on for the centers and cut 2 green sections zig zaggy for the leaves. I can load pics up on here or I would post a shot of them. The stiffer paper makes really sturdy smaller ones too.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

Thanks everyone! Im working my my card for the valentine's swap now and I can't wait to see who Im sending it to! Im also working on a scrapbook of all my disney world vacations now. Just wanted to say thanks for the comments on the card and I also wanted to bump this thread lol. Its been so long!!!!
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Are you guys keeping your snowflakes? I still have mine in the windows and I am thinking they will get all squished with the rest of the holiday decorations.

I never made a new one for home but the ones at my parents work Im guessing they will keep. Im not sure tho.
    Tiffany~o ~ D23 member

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Are you guys keeping your snowflakes? I still have mine in the windows and I am thinking they will get all squished with the rest of the holiday decorations.
    In my 2008 clean-out, I trashed mine. I never had a really good one turn out anyway. Next year I can try my hand again.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I think I will throw mine in with the recycling and make some new ones next year. Maybe with some glittery paper.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I have 3 kitchen garbage bags full of a bunch of different sizes. Donnie hung them up at work. I will put them up in the attic for next year. Too much paper and work to just toss.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

I only have two, not as bad!

StarsNStripes is offline 40th was amazing!
    Update...almost done with my Disney Quilt bag posted about earlier. Just waiting to add the straps. I picked a bright orange with pin dots the color of the orange on the sides of the screen for the lining.
    I'm about as All-American as they come!
    *Natalie*
    Must get a new trip on the books! I'm dyin' here!

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast