Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which Team do you think will win The Amazing Race 6?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Who will win The Amazing Race 6? in the Community Center forums; My favorite team of all the races have been the ones that won last year - and yet, I fail to remember their names. It was the husband and wife ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

I love this show

My favorite team of all the races have been the ones that won last year - and yet, I fail to remember their names. It was the husband and wife team. They were always nice to each other and also took the time to appreciate their surroundings. It would be hard for me to run this race as I would always be looking at stuff...
    My pick for this year would be Kris and Jon, since they are the only couple left that doesn't absolutely get on my nerves.
    Jonathan and Victoria were interviewed on Atlanta radio last week and you should have heard the way she was defending him. Classic abused woman - but who could put up with her whining....

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    My favorite team of all the races have been the ones that won last year - and yet, I fail to remember their names. It was the husband and wife team. They were always nice to each other and also took the time to appreciate their surroundings. It would be hard for me to run this race as I would always be looking at stuff...
    My pick for this year would be Kris and Jon, since they are the only couple left that doesn't absolutely get on my nerves.
    Jonathan and Victoria were interviewed on Atlanta radio last week and you should have heard the way she was defending him. Classic abused woman - but who could put up with her whining....
    Kim and Chip are the couple who won last year and as far as Jonathan and Victoria go...she did the absolute same thing on the CBS Morning Show the day after they got eliminated. She kept saying what a great guy he was and how the didn't show any of the good things he said or did.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    And the commercial last night said that Jonathon and Vistoria would be on a Dr. Phil Primetime Special...I don't watch Dr. Phil,. but you bet I'm going to watch that!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    the wife and i loved Kim and Chip, they were awesome. i thought that jerk guy who yelled at his girl the entire time was going to take it, but was very happy to see Chip and Kim pull through.

So tonight is the big finale!! Cannot wait to watch it. By the way...if anyone is interested....Jonathan and Victoria are going to be on Dr. Phil next Tuesday (February 15th). Saw promos for it today. I'm sure that Dr. Phil will show Jonathan no mercy! Should be fun to watch!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Baby, Honey

I hope Dr. Phil let's him have it!
    I can't wait for tonight -- is promising to be a great finale.

ok - is it just me or are y'all tired of everyone on that show calling each other baby and honey all the time. I HAVE A NAME!!
    I think they should deduct minutes or money from them everytime they are caught calling each other baby or honey.

Or how about this? No couples! How is that for a twist? All friends or mother daughter, father son kinda teams?!!?!?

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Or how about this? No couples! How is that for a twist? All friends or mother daughter, father son kinda teams?!!?!?
    you could be onto something here......

warden/inmate
    cannibal/vegetarian
    PETA supporter/butcher
    person who is anti-cloning / Dolly

this could be TV gold!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    you could be onto something here......

warden/inmate
    cannibal/vegetarian
    PETA supporter/butcher
    person who is anti-cloning / Dolly

this could be TV gold!

Is anyone else tired of models/wannabe actors ?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella

Is anyone else tired of models/wannabe actors ?
    if there in wetsuits and wearing viking helmets while covered in Skippy peanut butter, then no...........

err, i mean, yeah, me too!

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Even though I like Kris and Jon, I have the sneaking suspicion that Freddy and Kendra are going to be the winners of this game...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    BAH!!!! I don't like the winners.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    BAH!!!! I don't like the winners.
    I'm with you! Out of the three couples left going for the win...Freddy and Kendra were the last I wanted to see come in first! I do have to say that the Hayden and Aaron proposal moment was a nice one. It was kind of nice seeing the softer side of her. Can you imagine if Aaron would have been the one trying to get their lock undone how she would have been screaming and yelling at him?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife
    Even though I like Kris and Jon, I have the sneaking suspicion that Freddy and Kendra are going to be the winners of this game...
    oh suuuuurrrreeeee, posted at 10:51 towards the end of the show.

i don't like Kendra, i would've thrown her off the mountain in China

and, i'm really disappointed with Aaron and Hayden, i would've thrown them off the mountain in China.

and, if i was doing those locks, and was ready to quit, and the other team got theirs, i would've thrown myself off the mountain in China.

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyDude
    oh suuuuurrrreeeee, posted at 10:51 towards the end of the show.

I was wondering how long it'd take for somebody to catch that...

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknife
    I was wondering how long it'd take for somebody to catch that...
    you can't BS a BS'er.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast