Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which Team do you think will win The Amazing Race 6?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Who will win The Amazing Race 6? in the Community Center forums; Well, fellow Race fans, it's down to the Final Four Teams. With this week's elimination of Lori and Bolo, I'm curious to know who you think will win the sixth ...
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett

Who will win The Amazing Race 6?

Well, fellow Race fans, it's down to the Final Four Teams. With this week's elimination of Lori and Bolo, I'm curious to know who you think will win the sixth season of The Amazing Race. Keep in mind when casting your vote that there is still 1 Yield left.

As for me, my vote is Kris and Jon. They have evolved into what is quite possibly my most favorite team to ever run the Race, probably because they keep a positive attitude throughout the Race, and don't abuse each other or other Teams (a la, Jonathon).

Go Kris and Jon!!!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

I couldn't agree more with you about Kris and John! I have said the same thing many times that I believe they are my all time favorite. So far...no matter what they have maintained the highest level of respect for each other (kind of like Jonathan and Victoria did...NOT!) and truly seem to be enjoying themselves and taking it all in. I would love nothing more than to see them walk away with the money and live happily ever after!!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i'm sad that Lori and Bolo are gone, but like i had said that knucklehead was there undoing.

Kris and Jon are a strong team, but i think the popular choice right now. I have to go with Hayden and Aaron. this is a team that was in last, with no money, then came right to first. if they are determined and focused, they are very dangerous, and i think now coming to the end, they'll turn it up.

Kendra and Adam are two sissys who are just going to pull their teams down.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I hope that Kris and Jon win, personally, but I'm just glad that John and Victoria are gone!
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Kendra bugs the you-know-what out of me! Kris and Jon all the way!!!
    -Taylor

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    With the exception of Kris and John, all the remaining teams are annoying. I'm going to miss the wrestlers, but there weren't the best racers. Some of my favorite teams have never won....Bowling Moms and the Clowns come to mind.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

flutter is offline Moderator
    I liked the wrestlers I'm sorry they are gone

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    I actually liked the wrestlers and the older couple in this race. Since they're both gone I guess I'll choose the lesser of the remaining evils and go with Jon & Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandabella
    With the exception of Kris and John, all the remaining teams are annoying. I'm going to miss the wrestlers, but there weren't the best racers. Some of my favorite teams have never won....Bowling Moms and the Clowns come to mind.
    Kevin and Drew/Nancy and Emily from Season 1 are popping into my mind right now...I hated Team Guido.
    -Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    Kevin and Drew/Nancy and Emily from Season 1 are popping into my mind right now...I hated Team Guido.
    If I am remembering correctly, Kevin and Drew were the twin models. I think that they tried to use their good looks to their advantage... and it didn't work .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    If I am remembering correctly, Kevin and Drew were the twin models. I think that they tried to use their good looks to their advantage... and it didn't work .
    Kevin and Drew were not twins and were far from being models! They are my all time favorite race couple! They were the pudgy best friends from New York and were hilarious! They were usually beating up (verbally) on each other, but in a funny way (not demeaning like Jonathan was to Victoria!). By the way...Kevin and Drew will be debuting a 3-part travel adventure show on the Discovery Channel in July. I know I will be watching because they were great!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Kevin and Drew were not twins and were far from being models! They are my all time favorite race couple! They were the pudgy best friends from New York and were hilarious! They were usually beating up (verbally) on each other, but in a funny way (not demeaning like Jonathan was to Victoria!). By the way...Kevin and Drew will be debuting a 3-part travel adventure show on the Discovery Channel in July. I know I will be watching because they were great!
    Thanks Melissa for clearing it up for me. Who was I thinking of?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Thanks Melissa for clearing it up for me. Who was I thinking of?

You may have been thinking of another Drew. There were twin brother's named Drew and Derek in Season 3...I think at least one of them was a model. If I remember correctly they were in the top 3 finishers.

Their nickname was "The Wonder Twins," and that was given to them by Jon and Al ("The Clowns"). Jon and Al also called Reichen and Chip (Disney alert!) "The Chip-n-Dales". I love it when teams have nicknames, such as Team Guido in the first Race and the Gutsy Grannies in the second Race!
    -Taylor

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i just want to re affirm that i was the first to back Hayden and Aaron, so when they win, i don't want to hear nothing about band wagoning. i started and am the driver of the wagon, ....ALL ABOARD!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast