Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Heroes: Season 2 in the Community Center forums; I wish my boyfriend could fly! Think of how much I would save going to WDW!!...
    I wish my boyfriend could fly! Think of how much I would save going to WDW!!

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    I watched the show for the first time last night. I have never heard anything about it except from ya'll so I didn't even know what it was about. I missed some of the beginning intro. so that might be part of the reason I had a bit of a time grasping it all. It looks like it could get real interesting if I keep watching it though. I came in on 24 in the middle of the 3rd season, I think it was, but after a few episodes they had me! Is this a show like that or do you pretty much have to have been there from the beginning?
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Well according to the show's creator, if you caught the first few minutes of last nights episode, it'll pretty much catch you up so you can follow along. Personally I feel that you need at least a basic idea of each character and how they fit into the show otherwise you'll get lost. If your internet connection is fast enough, I would recommend watching the online videos they have on NBC.com. They've got past episodes with cast commentary, 2-5 minute recap videos and behind the scenes too. If you do find yourself getting lost, just ask any of us on here and we'll be more than happy to help you out!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    I thought that the first episde was great!!! i love more background info was thrown at us wth the usual open holes in the storylines! LOL i personally think there are more people in the picture that Peters mom and Hiro's dad had. i hate having to wait til next week! lol
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    Well according to the show's creator, if you caught the first few minutes of last nights episode, it'll pretty much catch you up so you can follow along. Personally I feel that you need at least a basic idea of each character and how they fit into the show otherwise you'll get lost. If your internet connection is fast enough, I would recommend watching the online videos they have on NBC.com. They've got past episodes with cast commentary, 2-5 minute recap videos and behind the scenes too. If you do find yourself getting lost, just ask any of us on here and we'll be more than happy to help you out!
    Thanks for the info.about the recap videos & the offer of help! I'l try the videos & if I'm sitill havin' trouble I'll just ask ya'll.
    Thanks again!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizisit View Post
    Thanks for the info.about the recap videos & the offer of help! I'l try the videos & if I'm sitill havin' trouble I'll just ask ya'll.
    Thanks again!
    No problem!

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    WOW!!! Is all I can say this show is the best I went out and brought season 1 on dvd and watch everyone the same day. I'm loving this season so far and the coming epsd look amazing. Did anyone figure out the new Hero's power yet (Maya and her brother)from the looks of it she might have some type of killing power. Thoughts?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    No idea but it cant entirely be a good one! im thinking that the brother doesnt have powers though and its just trying to protect his sister. though since we seem to know that powers run in families, maybe he does!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Any idea who sent George Takai over the edge?
    I read somewhere that Maya's killing power has something to do with her tears - so don't make her cry.
    Why is Peter in Ireland and why doesn't he know who he is?

Starting off great!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by Nenny_Mouse View Post
    No idea but it cant entirely be a good one! im thinking that the brother doesnt have powers though and its just trying to protect his sister. though since we seem to know that powers run in families, maybe he does!

Your right whatever her power is she going to be a force to be reckon with. I read on spoilerflix that her brother does have powers guess we will see.I think it would be cool a brother and sister hero team like the wonder twinsoh well at least we do have one set of siblings Peter and Nathan .

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Any idea who sent George Takai over the edge?
    I read somewhere that Maya's killing power has something to do with her tears - so don't make her cry.
    Why is Peter in Ireland and why doesn't he know who he is?

Starting off great!!!!

I don't know Lara but whoever it is is a bad you know whatyou see when Ando looked over the edge you didn't see the person that knock Hiro's dad over eithe. Now I wondering is the boogie man that Molly's is seeing. Remember she already knows Sylar but she did say something about someon much worst. HMMMM!!!! something to ponder.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    What was weird was the symbol on the pictures for thsoe marked for death and the ones Molly keeps drawing is teh same symbol on the Smauri Sword Hiro is always associated with. How do you think they'll tie that in together?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Heroes is less than 1/2 hour!!

Was pretty good tonight!! I'm not going to mention specifics since I know some haven't seen it yet.

I'll try not to get into to much detail as well. It was good. I guess we'll have to wait till next week to catch up with the others (Nikki, Sylar, DL, Micah). I'm glad we got to see some more of the new girl's powers. It looks like some sort of stigmata (and her brother is the counter to it). And at the end with Claire...I was so yelling at her to not do it....good thing her theory was right.....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast