Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
General Discussions Discuss Heroes: Season 2 in the Community Center forums; Yeah the finale for this part of the season was interesting. I really enjoyed the direction that the story took, but I would like to see more of Adam. Having ...
    Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Yeah the finale for this part of the season was interesting. I really enjoyed the direction that the story took, but I would like to see more of Adam. Having Sylar back is cool too. It seems like the next part of the season will be a lot about the Villains, given the title.

I know it sounds bad, but I almost hope that Nikki and Nathan are actually dead. I'm getting a little sick of the "bring anyone back to life with the regenerative blood" thing that's been going on.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    With the part about the powers being genetic - do y'all wonder about Claire's new boyfriend?
    Why is his power flying - like her genetic father?
    Can those writers go back to work already!?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I would not be surprised if Nikki and Nathan are gone permanently. They (the writers and the cast) have said numerous times that every character is dispensible (even the ones who supposedly can't die).

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    i can deal with nicki being gone, she got on my nerves with her split personality and her whining! LOL BUT I LOVE NATHAN!!! i was glad to see him on the show, i loved him from judging amy so long ago. but my fave is still Matt! LOL he did a phone interview on one of my fave radio stations and sounds like a cool guy!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

I wonder if next season will pick up with what they actually intended to be Season 3, or will it pick up with the episodes we never got to see this season and make them the start of Season 3?

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Is this writer's strike over with already!?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain View Post
    Is this writer's strike over with already!?
    Nope

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456