Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Heroes: Season 2 in the Community Center forums; We are t-minus under 24 hours until the start of the 2nd season of Heroes! I hope everyone is as excited as I am! Anyone have any thoughts or theories ...
    fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Talking Heroes: Season 2

We are t-minus under 24 hours until the start of the 2nd season of Heroes! I hope everyone is as excited as I am! Anyone have any thoughts or theories for the new season? Personally I have no idea what to expect but I know it's gonna be good.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

WOW! What a great idea to start a thread for the second season. The person that thought of it musst be a genius!!

Better get going so I can be back from shopping in time to watch.

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by lorilovestigger View Post
    WOW! What a great idea to start a thread for the second season. The person that thought of it musst be a genius!!

Better get going so I can be back from shopping in time to watch.
    Yeah she's pretty cool! I'm gonna set my VCR just in case something comes up and I don't make it home in time *knocks on wood*

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    6 hours til heroes!!!! i cant wait, i have someone to watch it with me this year! hubby was bowling last year, now we get to watch it together!

no idea what is gonna happen this year. just hope they dont kill off anyone good!!!!
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

Hayden (Claire) was on Live With Regis & Kelly this morning. She didn't reveal much, but she did say that the writers have told her more than once that just because her character is indestructible that they can't kill her off. She did say that some people have lived and some have died, but didn't give any names. Guess we'll find out tonight!

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!
    I am so jealous that you get to watch the 2nd series! We on the island are just coming to the end of the 1st and I know i will have to wait ages for the next series!!!!

Watch it online. That's what I do if I miss an episode.

I didn't know you could watch it online!! I am very knew to the internet, only got a laptop to help my son with his school work. Thanks for letting me know

Heroes TV Show on NBC: NBC Official Site

Try this site in a day or two.

Thanks you have made my month!!!

I can remember where I was last year for the premiere of Heroes. Sitting in Cassidy's hospital room. She had gotten her tonsils out and they wanted to keep her overnight. I'm glad I'm athome tonight!!

35 minutes and counting!!

It's back! Alrighty people...thoughts, opinions, questions? Figures they give us a great episode but hardly answer any questions. So we know Hiro, Claire, Suresh, Matt, Peter and Nathan are still alive. From the promos it looks like Niki and Sylar are alive too, but no sign of Niki's husband or Micah. It looks like the symbol that popped up last season is going to play a bigger role this season (I want to order the necklace they have on NBC.com but it's sold out right now) Poor Hiro has his work cut out for him being there in the past, and he has no idea that his father is dead. I wonder who killed Mr. Nakamura. I would assume it's someone working for "the company" that is behind everything (and probably has a connection to HRG and Suresh's plan to take the company down). Ahhh so many questions and such a long time till next Monday!

I thought it was good but I was looking for a little something more exciting. The new brother and sister scenes were almost too dark. I had a hard time seeing what was going on. Next week looks great!

I loved it when HRG grabbed onto his boss.

Good night!

I've got the post-show live blog going in another window. If they tell anything good I'll be sure to post it!

Alrighty folks.....here's a few things that came up with the live post-show blog with show creator Tim Kring and Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet aka HRG) People could post their questions before the show and then Tim and Jack answered some of them....

HRG in cahoots with someone?
    Jack: The most fun part about this character is that I generally get to cahoot with almost everybody at this point...I cross paths with just about everybody! The one character I haven't locked horns with, and while I'm not pitching this to Tim, there might be some mileage in a Nathan/HRG tete a tete.

Tim: The thing about Adrian is he makes this combinations fun...he brings out the best in everybody. He's one of those actors who makes everyone step up a notch.

Jack: The two dads.

Tim: My Two Dads

Jack: It will be like John Stamos locking horns with Bob Sagat!

The Virus
    Tim: Look for the virus to play a major role in this particular volume. It becomes something that's quite dangerous to every single character.

HRG's role this season.
    Jack: Keeping Claire out of the clutches of certain people plays a big part of his role this season, though he will have his own self-interests in mind.
    Tim: Let's just say that the company that HRG was a part of... we haven't seen the last of it.

Rumors that Jack and Greg's (Matt Parkman) characters form an alliance
    Jack: I think they've got that wrong a little bit. We had more of a partnership in season one than we do so far in season two.
    Tim: Though that could be another character.
    Jack: That could be some other character, an unexpected character.

More Strong Female Heroes?
    Tim: Yes, there's a crop of them as a matter of fact! Tonight's episode had Maya played by Dania Ramirez, who is going to have to be tested as a hero in order to overcome the obstacles that she faces. The other is Monica played by Dana Davis who is introduced in episode 4 and many of you know that we just signed Kristen Bell to be on our cast as well, so look forward to her playing a very interesting, delicious character.

Summing up the season
    Jack: Lots of cash prizes?! Actually, just look at the title, which is generation and that will give you some hint as to where the story is going.

Tim: Tremendous excitement! Ok, wait...here's one: Sins of the parents are visited upon the children!

Debate over extant of Peter's absorption of Sylar's abiltities
    Tim: You kind of have to keep watching to find out. To be honest, it's not clear to the audience how much of Sylar's abilities Peter has absorbed, so I think we will all have to stay tuned for that now that people on the east coast know of Peter's fate.
    Also, people have asked if there will be self-contained episodes. We will never have an episode with just one hero, but we learned that the audience likes to spend more time in one episode with one character, but because we have so many characters, that gets difficult for us, but that's definitely the goal to spend more time with individual characters.

Who founded Primatech?
    Jack: There will be a lot of insight into how Primatech and The Companycame into being as the season goes forward and all I can tell you is that it has something to do with the title of the volume which is "Generations."

Other Bennets
    Jack: I really can't tell you a whole lot about Lyle. I can tell you that Sandra definitely is much more in the loop this time and has quite a spine and backbone to her this season, more so than last season. Now she has much more input into things. Claire, obviously has a monstrous storyline and she's got the love interest now. And obviously the complications with Wes is only going to get more...I obviously don't want her to have a boyfriend and not only does she have one, but she has one with a history! Flying boyfriends are VERY distracting!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast