Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Have you ever thought why? in the Community Center forums; I'm just wondering if anyone else has spent a long period of time just staring off into space and just think of whatever floats into your head and wonder, "Why's ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Have you ever thought why?

I'm just wondering if anyone else has spent a long period of time just staring off into space and just think of whatever floats into your head and wonder, "Why's that?" Post your "Why's" you've pondered and your answers you've come up with. Or if you don't have an answer, feel free to answer any unanswered "Whys." Have fun digging deep into everyone's deepest thoughts of "Why?"

Have you ever stared at a book or newspaper just staring at one word and you think to yourself "why did they choose that word for that word?" (for example: squeegee) Try it and see what I mean, it's happened before several times and it really confuses me and sometimes I forget what that word means because it looked funny after staring at it for some time.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I have a WHY.........why do you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway I could never figure that out
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Why does toast always fall buttered side down?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.