Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss south park and family guy in the Community Center forums; Okay. this threaad might not be suitable for this website but, anybody here like south park or family guy?...
    TheCartooner is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

south park and family guy

Okay. this threaad might not be suitable for this website but, anybody here like south park or family guy?

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Yeah, I do. I think you'll find there are several other fans of both around this place, as well. While on one hand I don't go out of my way to watch either (you can probably count how many episodes of "South Park" I've seen on two hands, but my roommates keep me updated on "Family Guy" by means of DVD), the more I see of "South Park," the more convinced I'm getting that it's possibly the most brilliant show on TV. As for "Family Guy," it's absolute bubble gum for the mind--everyone needs some of that once in a while.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I love Family Guy. South Park is ok and I own one of the seasons(i think season 2). Its just so out there that its funny. Some of the stupidest humor, like the whole chicken fight that Peter has in FG. They pull from some of the greatest fight scenes in other movies which just makes it that much better. And all that over a coupon.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Love them both! SP more so than FG
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I enjoy both as well, I have to thank Jake for introducing me to FG...and he thanks SP for their brilliant representation of Canadians...flappy heads, little beady eyes and all.

TheCartooner is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Cartman is the best character in SP and brian,quagmire, and stewie are the best in FG.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I'm kind of partial to Mayor Adam We myself (no one messes with Adam We).

While I'm thinking about it, "Family Guy" fans should recognize the voice of the pilot giving us the pre-flight brief in Soarin'--it's none other than Officer Joe Swanson, the Griffin's wheelchair-bound hero next door.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    And let's not forget, he's also the voice of Kronk!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Family Guy in the first couple of seasons was brillianty, it's kind fo reduced to a serie sof one lienrs now, but still better than most TV, South park is great. Bithr emind me of the Simpsons when it was ta it's peak.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.